Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Always be grateful to God and be happy always - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Always be grateful to God and be happy always (624 Views)

Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / You Would Be Happy You Did This.. / You Think I'd Not Be Grateful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Seasonc19821987: 5:45am On Nov 16, 2019
No matter what God has done for you be grateful and be loyal to the almighty God
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by oluwakekz(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Let go and let God...................
If only you understand this

2 Likes

Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Seasonc19821987: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2019
I do, I tried to but my mind find it difficult to forget about the whole thing.. It's so difficult to let go. Very very difficult
oluwakekz:
Let go and let God...................
If only you understand this
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Okwori12(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Kindly ask her to pay you your money. Ask at least twice, and make sure you record the conversation. After two or three calls, if she refuses and you have evidence, take her to court. That's if we are talking about large amount o. But if is less than a million, don't go to court, just leave it.
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by madridguy(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Some people with greed. So immediately after the success of the business she cut you off. That is greediness at highest level.

Read Surah Al-Anʻām for Allah SWT to soften her heart. Let me know if you can read Al Qur'an for more explanation.
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by infogenius(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Seasonc19821987:
I'm confused and sad as I got to know after 2 months that my boss fired me after the contract we've long been working so hard for pays

To cut the story short, we deal with properties and i own a car from the little fortune from my side hustle as an event planning, I worked from Monday to Friday ( sometimes weekends) for this woman, no written aggrement due to the fact that she is my sister's friend and my sister assured me that she isn't a fraud, that once any contract pays she will always give me a large fund and I'm okay with it.

(My Oga doesn't own a car) My Car suffered and I suffered more for this work,I drive from Mainland to Epe almost every day for almost a year, its no salary work only 2k pay off and It's bearable because some weekends i use my car for Uber.

Fast forward to November a transaction of 1M that I'm sure that she collected the fund and she didn't pay me 1 naira, in Jan 2019 she fired me instead of us going to site and meeting with client together she choose to use Uber/Taxify.
Few weeks later she got a her car, new house . Me knowing fully well that it's one of the Epe Contact worth 50M profit that payed off.

What should i do ??

I am sorry about what you went through.
The mistake u made was not having a written agreement with her.
Besides, u didn't tell us the verbal agreement u had with but it was ur sister's u told us.

With d account u have given us, there nothing u can do about it. It's so unfortunate that is the position at the moment. U don't have a pivot to make any claims.

The only thing is to leave everything to God because Vengeance is His Rom12 :19

If there's really nothing on ground to make a claim, I will advice you forgive her and move on.

This episode must have left u wiser.
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by idesylvester(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Next time if you want to work for someone you're introduced to, find out if the person own what you don't own... u v a car and ur boss doesn't... bros people wicked, use ur sense. I work with a firm early 2009 and I bought a bicycle so I can be going to bank while I save my TF, I was surprised when one of my boss came and ask me if I didn't steal money to buy this bicycle. Bros since then I get brain... common bicycle no be bike

I have a car and no one knows in my place of work till i left
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Seasonc19821987: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2019
madridguy:
Some people with greed. So immediately after the success of the business she cut you off. That is greediness at highest level.

Read Surah Al-Anʻām for Allah SWT to soften her heart. Let me know if you can read Al Qur'an for more explanation.

Yes my brother, the greed was at its peak. I can read Qur'an
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Seasonc19821987: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Okwori12:
Kindly ask her to pay you your money. Ask at least twice, and make sure you record the conversation. After two or three calls, if she refuses and you have evidence, take her to court. That's if we are talking about large amount o. But if is less than a million, don't go to court, just leave it.

Thank You.. The fact is that i don't want her to go to jail and I don't want to disgrace her. I learned the lesson of never to do business without written agreement, no matter how small it is.

1 Like

Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by oluwakekz(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Seasonc19821987:
I do, I tried to but my mind find it difficult to forget about the whole thing.. It's so difficult to let go. Very very difficult
if you know how God will fight for you, trust me when I say let God.
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Seasonc19821987:

Thank You.. The fact is that i don't want her to go to jail and I don't want to disgrace her. I learned the lesson of never to do business without written agreement, no matter how small it is.

Why do you think you can make her go to jail? Is there something you know about her dealings or is it because of this matter?

Tbh, as no legal agreement was signed, it will be hard to get her. She knows this and capitalized on it. The way ladies eyes dey chook these days ehn, me sef shock. People shouldn't be relying on word of mouth. We are in perilous times.
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Seasonc19821987: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2019
idesylvester:
Next time if you want to work for someone you're introduced to, find out if the person own what you don't own... u v a car and ur boss doesn't... bros people wicked, use ur sense. I work with a firm early 2009 and I bought a bicycle so I can be going to bank while I save my TF, I was surprised when one of my boss came and ask me if I didn't steal money to buy this bicycle. Bros since then I get brain... common bicycle no be bike

I have a car and no one knows in my place of work till i left
WooW Thank You brother, the fact is I know what you are talking about, i thought I was helping her and i was doing everything out of love and good heart, I was expecting her to cheat me thou but not to the level of not giving me 1 naira and firing me. Will advice anyone reading this not to do any business with anyone if written agreement isn't done *sad*

1 Like

Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Seasonc19821987: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Why do you think you can make her go to jail? Is there something you know about her dealings or is it because of this matter?

Tbh, as no legal agreement was signed, it will be hard to get her. She knows this and capitalized on it. The way ladies eyes dey chook these days ehn, me sef shock. People shouldn't be relying on word of mouth. We are in perilous times.
Because i can make her give me evidence by calling her and asking for the money as directed by the Nairalander msg I replied. She can't win the court case I'm very sure
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by kunleweb: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Seasonc19821987:

We've been there. Let go and let God
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Seasonc19821987:
Because i can make her give me evidence by calling her and asking for the money as directed by the Nairalander msg I replied. She can't win the court case I'm very sure

Phone call is not admissible in court. Means absolutely nothing. The person you want to drag with is your sister who may have leverage with this woman.
Re: Always be grateful to God and be happy always by DonroxyII: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Na so greed dey kee people .... if u enter street for am now ... she go dey beg and vomit pass d level wey she chop !!

mtcheww !!
But One sided story sha... maybe u sef don do her sonthin and she paid you back ... u never can know until you confront her !!

As for me, comot her cause and face ya hustle !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Balance Sheet: A Sample Of Financial Statement / Looking For Professional SEO Services In Malaysia? / Read And Laugh ... Imagine If You Were This Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.