Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Closed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Closed (2259 Views)

UK Used LG V40 Thinq Selling For 110k,call 08038940607 / SOLD- USA Used Lg V40 Thinq, 6gb Ram 64gb @64k / SOLD SOLD LG V40, LG G7, Moto G6, Motorola Z2 Force & Samsung SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by bobo65(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Uk used
6gb ram
64gb rom
Phone is locked to atnt

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Surulere Lagos

1 Like

Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2019
Good morning
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tgif
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Good morning
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Good evening
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good evening
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tgif
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good evening
Re: Closed by nerdfrost(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pls I don't understand what u mean by locked to ATNT.....do u mean it can't accept any Nigerian network??
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
nerdfrost:
Pls I don't understand what u mean by locked to ATNT.....do u mean it can't accept any Nigerian network??

Yep

1 Like

Re: Closed by nerdfrost(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
bobo65:

Yep
How can one convert it??
Re: Closed by Stormyweather(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
nerdfrost:

How can one convert it??
you can unlock it not "convert it"
Re: Closed by nerdfrost(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Stormyweather:
you can unlock it not "convert it"
Ohh...OK....thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Closed by Tsufyaan: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
How much can it be unlocked? Let me know asap
Re: Closed by west21: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tsufyaan:
How much can it be unlocked? Let me know asap
its all u guys dat will be asking useless questions and still not buy.

Must u lack sense n comment on every sales thread Cos u have internet access?

The dude said he has a locked phone to sell and ur asking how much to unlock, why dont you guys borrow senses from ur family, neighbors or colleague before you type on NL?

Bunch of pathetic lowballers we have here on NL

5 Likes

Re: Closed by Tsufyaan: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
west21:

The dude said he has a locked phone to sell and ur asking how much to unlock, why dont you guys borrow senses from ur family, neighbors or colleague before you type on NL?

I doubt if you ever have home training at all cos I see no reason why the poster wont be able to answer a simple question. Meanwhile, why do you have to poke your nose in someone's else page? If its your page you can always give any answer deem fits. I think I can understand that the Buhari factor is really affecting your cerebrum so you always think using your anus. Please go open your own trend sucker if you have to insult every question being thrown at you!

7 Likes

Re: Closed by west21: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tsufyaan:

I doubt if you ever have home training at all cos I see no reason why the poster wont be able to answer a simple question. Meanwhile, why do you have to poke your nose in someone's else page? If its your page you can always give any answer deem fits. I think I can understand that the Buhari factor is really affecting your cerebrum so you always think using your anus. Please go open your own trend sucker if you have to insult every question being thrown at you!

Very broke lowballer, very sure the greetings u say to each other in ur home growing up is 'hi anus' look at ur recent posts ...pricing every phone advert and not buying anyone. ..and bdw u seem like a pervert, stalking females on Nairaland....all the moniker you follow are all female. Guess ur in benin selling sexdolls or sumtin in ur broke looking office.

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Tsufyaan: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
west21:

Very broke lowballer, very sure the greetings u say to each other in ur home growing up is 'hi anus' look at ur recent posts ...pricing every phone advert and not buying anyone. ..and bdw u seem like a pervert, stalking females on Nairaland....all the persons you follow are all women. Maybe ur in benin selling sexdolls or sumtin in ur broke looking office.

Please can you show your own office? I can't help but laugh at your stupidity and foolishness. I think you need to do well bu searching for my name for you to know that I sit in one of the best offices in Nigeria as a well known Occupational Therapist. Your mumu never do brody. Sorry I have forgotten that you never finish school self abegi go back to your books before you failed your next exam ooo

1 Like

Re: Closed by west21: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tsufyaan:

Please can you show your own office? I can't help but laugh at your stupidity and foolishness. I think you need to do well bu searching for my name for you to know that I sit in one of the best offices in Nigeria as a well known Occupational Therapist. Your mumu never do brody. Sorry I have forgotten that you never finish school self abegi go back to your books before you failed your next exam ooo
ur a Therapist And ur pricing a phone for 14k? u need multitudes of therapy.

Broke azz dude, 'Failed your next exam ko, failed your next exam ni' u must be a dropout therapist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by temiyato(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
west21:

u have no right to insult anyone on this thread.if u wont answer his question, let the op answer it and if the Op wont answer it, its his thread and his goods. As a seller ,one should expect lowballers always. It is ur responsibility to act maturely .

2 Likes

Re: Closed by west21: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
temiyato:

u have no right to insult anyone on this thread.if u wont answer his question, let the op answer it and if the Op wont answer it, its his thread and his goods. As a seller ,one should expect lowballers always. It is ur responsibility to act maturely .
yes man, ur right. He provoked the words outta me. Thanks for collaboration that he is a lowballer. wink i think the op is tired of responding to lowballers, could be wrong though..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
west21:
yes man, ur right. He provoked the words outta me. Thanks for collaboration that he is a lowballer. wink i think the op is tired of responding to lowballers, could be wrong though..

I'm actually tired bro

I posted a locked phone, someone is coming to ask me how to much to unlock it, as if If I wanted to unlock it, I won't have done it, they want to be spoonfed, worse is that after everything, they will say "I'll get back to u next year"

2 Likes

Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good evening
Available
Re: Closed by bobo65(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Available

(1) (Reply)

Portable Hand Sized Projector; Fits Into Your Pocket SOLD / Brand New Android 7" Tablet For Sale In Portharcourt / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.