Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

LEARNING BEGETS EARNING - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LEARNING BEGETS EARNING (170 Views)

Hope Begets Hope, When Thou Be Strengthened, Strengthen Thy Brethren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEARNING BEGETS EARNING by Alusbconcept: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Hello ,
Great minds.

I have seen a lot of folks trying to earning while they neglect the learning skills.

In school you don't just pay school fees, you pay attention also. It's the attention you pay to learning that gives you the right to earn.

Because you get paid according to the values you bring to the market place.

Start learning how to get things done. Make personal development your focus. Learn how to :
⚡ save,
⚡ build,
⚡ sell,
⚡ make friends and influence people,
⚡ to communicate.
⚡ become an effective leader.
⚡Become an agent of change.
⚡ master your craft,talents and potentials.
⚡How to write effectively etc.

Everything in life is a teacher the question is 'ARE YOU A STUDENT?

It is Jim Rohn that said income rarely exceed personal development.

What skill do you want to learn. ?

It's not just certificate that's needed sabificate is needed also. �

I went for digital skill business it's flexible and I have made money from it sitting in my room with my short on. ☺

It's not just to learn any skill learn what is needed and profitable in this century. You can be intelligent but outdated.

STOP LEARNING How to be lazy, How to beg for money , How to play baba ijebu, How to become rich in a day, How to become Bill gate in 2 days.. Etc

The world is becoming fierce, what you know and who you know is the pivotal keys to every success. Be wise

P.s.
You want to learn
☄How to create 3D Animation videos to drive your sales.
☄ The smartphone Hack
☄ How to Earn passive income on whatsApp?
☄How to create your own products. Coupled with books on Sales, Business, Marketing and how to maximize and monetize your potentials.

The link is still opened to learn . https:///34YrZpI

.IamChris.
Your success partner.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Develop The Introductory Part Of Undergraduate Project Topics / Phonics In The Early Years. / Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.