Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend (946 Views)

Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors / Npower: Beneficiaries Will Be Paid October / Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend by AutosBay(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Npower Volunteers aggrieved, as a result of non payment of October Stipend, most volunteers have adopted the borrowing technique to transport themselves to their PPA, some refused going to their PPA, while some are planning to embark on a protest.
Recently Npower posted reasons for the delay in payment, due to so called transition to a new ministry.
But volunteers are tired of the excuses especially during periods of payment.

Infact a volunteer claims he spends almost 800 naira on transport to his place of work, he said he is tired of the systematic lies, especially when Npower use the word "soon" when they are trying to boycott, relevant and critical issues regarding payments
Re: Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend by comp88: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
The two elections caused the delay expect payment soon

1 Like

Re: Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend by phillip9145(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
I thought you one of their spokesman, why is Npower not paying and when are they going to pay?

1 Like

Re: Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend by dollytino4real(f): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
9ja it is well
Re: Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend by AutosBay(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
phillip9145:
I thought you one of their spokesman, why is Npower not paying and when are they going to pay?
I'm not their spokesman again oooo, me when hungry wan kill here

1 Like

Re: Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend by iretiolu92(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
AutosBay:
I'm not their spokesman again oooo, me when hungry wan kill here
Lolzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home WORLDWIDE!!! / Please Help Before I Do Something Unimagineable / Topfaith University Massive Recruitment (academic & Non-academic) 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.