Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

From U.S To Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From U.S To Canada (2846 Views)

Report: Over 9,000 Nigerians Trek Through Forest Into Canada From U.S (pics) / 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: From U.S To Canada by Arckeen: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2019
AngelicBeing:

It is not about the amount you have in your account but the inflow / outflows, some people get Canadian visa with lesser amount of money while others with fat bank account are denied, but you have to avoid dumping a lump sum of money into your account under the guise of applying for visa to any country because it is a redflag and called money- lodgement to fool the VO to skew the visa approval in your favor.

Secondly, make sure that what you are budgeting for your trip will not take all the cash from your account. You can't have 2 million Naira as a closing balance and you want to spend 1.6 million Naira for vacation?

Again you can't just dump 20 million Naira few weeks or 2 months to your visa application, the VO's are well trained to spot all your abracadabra

In-addition, as for the amount to have in your account, l cant put a figure to it but having a reasonable amount of money is good, and also know that all western embassies especially US and Canada have special koboko laden with chilly pepper given to them by Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump and the Canadian Prime Minister to flog shege comot from misrepresentation / dodgy Oluwole doctored bank statements / fake stamps and also telling lies on your visa application.

The pictures below is what the VO's do to all dishonest visa applicants from Nigeria.. Good luck
hahahaha brother! You no go kill person with your funny comment, thank you so much for the brotherly advice. Honestly I grab so many points . I’m in to dog pet dog buiness, I’m planning to go for a conference . So I want to know for conference visa how much is advisable for available balance . I think the in and outflow is not bad, as a buiness man at least people get to patronize us often even tho Na small money . But not that bad, I just wanna learn more hear from professionals and gain more advice . Thank u so much!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Collapse Of Gusau Dam (Zamfara) / 10 Most Terrifying Places On Earth / Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.