Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Hello - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hello (1120 Views)

Hello Nairalanders, Please Help Me Find Bugs In This Ebook/chat App. / Hello, An Aspiring Java Programmer Here! Like-minded Friends Oya Unite / Hello Programmers In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Johndoh: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Hello!
Re: Hello by fnep2smooth(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2019
I base in Abuja and I can do it remotely.... You won't pay untill everything is done. Minimum 4days. If interested WhatsApp me through my signature. The payment after work is to earn your trust and partnership for future jobs. Thanks call me Peter

I can provide live link if you want to monitor the progress.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:
I base in Abuja and I can do it remotely.... You won't pay untill everything is done. Minimum 4days. If interested WhatsApp me through my signature. The payment after work is to earn your trust and partnership for future jobs. Thanks call me Peter

I can provide live link if you want to monitor the progress.
Please edit your comment is very disgraceful.
Just show your portfolio and competence. You're virtually begging here

1 Like

Re: Hello by fnep2smooth(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
zclass:

Please edit your comment is very disgraceful.
Just show your portfolio and competence. You're virtually begging here
Bro respect urself and focus on your school admission. If you need the job just contact him not just pulling someone down.
Am trying to create a good relationship here since scammers like u are everywhere.

Saying am begging to get a job show how stupid u are. Please like I said if u need the job contact the guy not by spoiling people's hustle.

You don't no me and you haven't work with me before. So what spoiling my name in a forum just to look like d;ck. Ewu stupid small boy.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

Bro respect urself and focus on your school admission. If you need the job just contact him not just pulling someone down.
Am trying to create a good relationship here since scammers like u are everywhere.

Saying am begging to get a job show how stupid u are. Please like I said if u need the job contact the guy not by spoiling people's hustle.

You don't no me and you haven't work with me before. So what spoiling my name in a forum just to look like d;ck. Ewu stupid small boy.
Lol I didn't need to tell you this but I'm running my own start up and I'm already a graduate with a good grade.
You are still begging for money to complete your studies and collect NYSC certificate.
My little Nephew has already gotten the admission I was working for him but your dumb lazy brain could not read and apprehend sentences even after going through my previous comments.
I have had first hand experiences with primates like you who parade themselves as programmers even though your dull brain could not comprehend elementary programming concepts like loops. Just because you have used WordPress to craft a wack figure like your pathetic life you are now a programmer?
You hate advice that's why you're miserable and will remain like this if you don't change.
I don't know why lunatics like you should associate yourself with programming cos you're a disgrace.
Re: Hello by fnep2smooth(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
zclass:

Lol I didn't need to tell you this but I'm running my own start up and I'm already a graduate with a good grade.
My little Nephew has already gotten the admission I was working for him but your dumb lazy brain could not read and apprehend sentences even after going through my previous comments.
I have had first hand experiences with primates like you who parade themselves as programmers even though your dull brain could not comprehend elementary programming concepts like loops. Just because you have used WordPress to craft a wack figure like your miserable life you are now a programmer?
Show him your portfolio you primate
start-up indeed....... i pity people u will employ with this ur rude character.
claiming to be genus when u have nothing to show. your genus mate are building great tins u are here forming geek with zero IQ.
anybody that manage to write a few line of code will start claiming geek on nairaland with nothing to show.

please shift with your bad belle and let me focus on my job................... scammers like u are the type that spoil this good forum by claiming to know everything.

i don't know u but with ur attitude u are planned to fail in this field because u lack logic reasoning . this is not a cures but i just tell u your future.
forming what i don't know when your geek mate are making great impart to the world... u are here on nairaland deceiving innocent people with what u don't know....

i work for people and after am done with it they pay me............. because of ur kind of people who post portfolio that can give u automatic employment in Facebook but when u are given the job... they runaway.

mention me again and i will tell u what u dont know about ur life .............. wasted sperm.

i'm a full stack frontend and backend php programmer and if u are doubting me................ give me a job and i will do it for free for u with no kobo attach. just to prove to low life like u that u dont know nothing.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

start-up indeed....... i pity people u will employ with this ur rude character.
claiming to be genus when u have nothing to show. your genus mate are building great tins u are here forming geek with zero IQ.
anybody that manage to write a few line of code will start claiming geek on nairaland with nothing to show.

please shift with your bad belle and let me focus on my job................... scammers like u are the type that spoil this good forum by claiming to know everything.

i don't know u but with ur attitude u are planned to fail in this field because u lack logic reasoning . this is not a cures but i just tell u your future.
forming what i don't know when your geek mate are making great impart to the world... u are here on nairaland deceiving innocent people with what u don't know....

i work for people and after am done with it they pay me............. because of ur kind of people who post portfolio that can give u automatic employment in Facebook but when u are given the job... they runaway.

mention me again and i will tell u what u dont know about ur life .............. wasted sperm.

i'm a full stack frontend and backend php programmer and if u are doubting me................ give me a job and i will do it for free for u with no kobo attach. just to prove to low life like u that u dont know nothing.
I'm not placing a curse on you, I don't even know your real age, I just think you are naturally stupid.
I have checked all your previous posts is about begging.
Re: Hello by fnep2smooth(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
zclass:

I'm not placing a curse on you, I don't even know your real age, I just think you are naturally stupid.
I have checked all your previous posts is about begging.
i rather beg for job that i can do 1000% perfectly than to beg for financial help here.

a businessman is a beggar even banks beg people to operate with them so why is my case different since i beg to do a job or u expect me to beg for food or money. wasted sperm.

just swallow ur pride and ask the guy to give u the job............. why so much hate because i just block ur evil intention to scam people here. lol

i offer to work for someone who has trust issue by giving him an option to do the work and he pays when am done............... vuuuuum u appear from ur sh*t hole to tell me to post my portfolio for u to use and start scamming people up and down.

the guy didnt even ask for that so why all this bad talk to me. eyin biko maintain ur lane....
Re: Hello by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 23, 2019
fnep2smooth:

i rather beg for job that i can do 1000% perfectly than to beg for financial help here.

a businessman is a beggar even banks beg people to operate with them so why is my case different since i beg to do a job or u expect me to beg for food or money. wasted sperm.

just swallow ur pride and ask the guy to give u the job............. why so much hate because i just block ur evil intention to scam people here. lol

i offer to work for someone who has trust issue by giving him an option to do the work and he pays when am done............... vuuuuum u appear from ur sh*t hole to tell me to post my portfolio for u to use and start scamming people up and down.

the guy didnt even ask for that so why all this bad talk to me. eyin biko maintain ur lane....
Bro, there's no point exchanging words here.
Concerning what you said if you can work for free I have serious work I would like you to help out... Its a school management system I want to rebrand.
no money o..please drop your contact
Re: Hello by fnep2smooth(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2019
zclass:

Bro, there's no point exchanging words here.
Concerning what you said if you can work for free I have serious work I would like you to help out... Its a school management system I want to rebrand.
no money o..please drop your contact
my whatsapp in on my signature
Re: Hello by makavele: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Let me help settle the fight . . . grin grin grin

Both of you should drop your version control links and/or portfolios

Then a decision will be reached.

By the way, what zclass said initially was right, albeit in a harsh way . . .

(1) (Reply)

SOFTICU TECH HUB: Practical Training On How To Design Any Type Of Mobile App / Pirates Of Silicon Valley / Php Or Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.