Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ... (3415 Views)

#ENDSARS CHIEF_NWOSU :Sales of Used European SMART TV at an Affordable Price / Brand New 2017 55" Samsung UHD Curved Smart 4k TV 350k / USED LAPTOP, PHONE & LED TV AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Onlinealaba(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
4K UHD delivers resolution

4X higher than Full HD

Quad core processor offers enhanced performance

Contrast Enhancer provides a greater sense of depth

Built-in Wi-Fi and multiple ports for easy connectivity

Compatible with NextGen UHD Blu-ray HDR

4K UHD Connected and HDR Compatible definitions

Screen mirroring

Smart HUb
Netflix dedicated channel
Tizen os series 6

UN55JU6400

Price -160k

Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning, available
Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Available

Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2019
We are available, up for grab

1 Like

Re: ... by bensowe(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Is it New or pre-owned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2019
bensowe:

Is it New or pre-owned?
Direct toks..UK
Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Good morning, Available

Re: ... by Chinostuff: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Please let me see your 42 inches line up with specs. I need one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Chinostuff: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Smart tv
Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Chinostuff:
Please let me see your 42 inches line up with specs. I need one
40" Samsung smart TV with full smart hub
42" LG smart TV

You can contact on WhatsApp for full details

Re: ... by Chinostuff: 6:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Model number for the lg
Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for the patronage we hope to build a better business relationship in the coming year

Re: ... by Bekwarra(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do you have Samsung 55 inches? how much are they? how reliable are you? how fast can you deliver?
Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Bekwarra:
Do you have Samsung 55 inches?
how much are they?
how reliable are you?
how fast can you deliver?
They are available sir .. straight 160k..curve 200k ..very reliable and comes with warranty..where is Ur location if is within Lagos u will get it asap outside Lagos u get it a day or two after your order. Contact is on my signature.thanks
Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning.we open for biz
Re: ... by Witches: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Good morning.we open for biz

You're open for business of selling repaired product as tokumbo because it cheap and you r making a killing, life is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Onlinealaba(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Still at affordable rate, clean guaranteed

Re: ... by Witches: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Witches:

You're open for business of selling repaired product as tokumbo because it cheap and you r making a killing, life is good

I want to dash u back the cut and join metal you sold as air conditioner for me, come and pick it FOC

5 Likes

Re: ... by sofiscatedmoron: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Witches:

I want to dash u back the cut and join metal you sold as air conditioner for me, come and pick it FOC
lol cut and join, what happened

2 Likes

Re: ... by Youngsage: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Witches:

I thought I was the only one. The so called smart TV he sold to me developed signs of fault weeks after delivery, and eventually packed up. All in less than 6 months. No single apologies after he was informed. All he could say was that it's a 'factory error' or he ignores.
The first time I took it to a technician to inspect, first thing that was said was that the TV has been worked upon before in an untidy manner. I just packed it put in one corner.
Just that I don't have that energy and time creating disclaimer threads here, or even taking his matter up.

I've learnt my lesson the hard way though. People are not always as they seem online.

6 Likes

Re: ... by nasonaso: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2020
Onlinealaba. I decided to check most of your quote. I dont think any nairalander will buy any stuff from you. Either you are selling a dead beat or scrap.

Almost all your thread complaints wow.

1 Like

Re: ... by ranksz: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Youngsage:

I thought I was the only one. The so called smart TV he sold to me developed signs of fault weeks after delivery, and eventually packed up. All in less than 6 months. No single apologies after he was informed. All he could say was that it's a 'factory error' or he ignores.
The first time I took it to a technician to inspect, first thing that was said was that the TV has been worked upon before in an untidy manner. I just packed it put in one corner.
Just that I don't have that energy and time creating disclaimer threads here, or even taking his matter up.

I've learnt my lesson the hard way though. People are not always as they seem online.

Na wahhh o.
Why is it anytime I am thinking of ordering from this guy that I get to see negative reports about him

1 Like

Re: ... by uboma(m): 3:01am On Jan 24, 2020
ranksz:

Na wahhh o.
Why is it anytime I am thinking of ordering from this guy that I get to see negative reports about him

Don't ignore the red flags.

The TVs are not as good as they appear on pictures.

1 Like

Re: ... by STEKENT: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Still at affordable rate, clean guaranteed
Please i need samsung 55 smart tv screen. Can you help me get it?

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Green Laser Alignment Tools For Accurate Positioning / SOLD!!! Silver Samsung Tab S3 4gb Ram, 9.7" SOLD!!! / 16 Gb Micro Sd High Capacity Phone Memory Card For Sale N6000 With Free Goodies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.