Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Learn Python Programming From Beginner To Expert - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Python Programming From Beginner To Expert (855 Views)

Learn Web Dev/ Programming From A Well Known Source And Get A Certified Degree. / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Python Programming From Beginner To Expert by TopTrendsNig: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2019
PYTHON

The first time I heard the word Python, I thought I was going to be dealing with a snake.

Alas!, I was wrong.

Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant white-space.

When I first began to teach computer programming languages, some persons wanted to learn Python programming language.

I usually advise them to start with a programming language that is simple to learn and master.

This is because the teaching and learning process will be easy and smooth.

In today's programming world, Python programming language has begun to compete very well with Java programming language and is now on high demand

read more here: https://web.facebook.com/omeco4christ/posts/3037758246253591

Phone: 08064515245 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

done / Best Computer Training Centres In Lagos Mainland / Learn How To Create Google Voice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.