Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,195 members, 5,520,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 07:53 AM

Scents Of Lust (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scents Of Lust (18+) (16476 Views)

Captives Of Lust / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Romantic Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Roli asked, "Do you think Nike is trying to make a statement to Bayo?"

"Could be. Bayo evidently dumped her, from what I heard."

"She sure is a pretty girl," Bukky said.

"She is. I'm not sure what happened between them. The rumors are that she sent him a note with a virus embedded. Even though he's a computer guru it got through his firewall and killed his machine. He blamed her for it and they had a big fight."

Onome said, "On another subject, Aishat is trying to get back with Dele."

Dele quickly put in, "But that's not going to happen." He wrapped his arm around Onome and said, "I've found my soul mate."
Roli asked, "What did Aishat do?"

"She sent him a note and tried several times to call him. She said she was having a bad menstrual period when she broke up with him and apologized and asked to talk with him."

"I haven't called her and don't plan to."
Roli put in, "I wish I had some money for every time a woman blamed a bad decision on her cramps."

"Me too," Bukky said. "By the way, I'm having Vivian here this weekend. Is this going to put a cramp in any of your plans."

Roli replied, "Not mine. I'm glad she's coming. She's a good girl."

Onome said, "Dele and I are going to dinner and then he's spending the night here."

"Tade will also be here Saturday night. Sounds like a party. Vivian will probably want to sleep in our room. Last time, she insisted on sleeping with me. It pissed Tade off but he had no choice."

Roli joked, "He could sleep in my room, if he wants."

Everyone laughed except Bukky.

"I'm just kidding, Bukky."

"I know you are. I'm just practicing my 'stand-down' stare." Everyone laughed again.

"With both of you having roommates Saturday night, I may have to find one."

Dele replied, "We have a new pledge named Ike that's a sharp looking guy. I think he's from your part of the country. Plays football. Maybe I could introduce you."

"If you vouch for him, tell him to pick me up for dinner at 7:00 Saturday night."

Onome replied, "Why don't you two double date with us. We can have dinner and come back here. If the chemistry is right, he can stay over. Otherwise, he can go home."

"I'll tell him to meet us here at 7:00," Dele said.

"Bukky, is this going to be too much for Vivian?" Roli asked.

"I think she'll have a grand time with all of us here. We need to be sensitive to her presence and not run around half dressed or get drunk. Otherwise, it'll be fine. I'll talk to Tade and see what he says, but I don't think he'll mind. Her bedtime is early so she'll be sound asleep before the action in the bedrooms start."

Dele replied, "We must be very cautious around her and watch our language and everything we do. Bukky, if any of us get out of line, give us that stand-down stare."

"I will."

Tade was scheduled to work the day shifts on Saturday and Sunday. He arrived at the house in time for dinner Friday evening and Bukky was anxiously waiting.

It had been several days since they last spent quality time together ... tonight was for catch-up. They prepared yam and fried eggs, and talked about the weekend.

"I was with Vivian all day and she's very excited about your time together this weekend."

"I was thinking about taking her to Ota Has she been there?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"I think she'll enjoy going there.”

"I'd enjoy that and I believe Vivian would. But just spending time with you is what she really wants. Mummy says she often talks about you."

"Tomorrow evening, Dele and maybe another guy will be spending the night. They know Vivian will be here and have promised to behave. Is that alright with you?"

"Vivian enjoys being around lots of adults. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Dele is bringing someone named Ike to meet Roli. Dele has said so much about him so I'm sure he'll be nice."

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175

2 Likes

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2019
thanks for d update
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 7:13am On Jan 05
"Dele is bringing someone named Ike to meet Roli. Dele has said so much about him so I'm sure he'll be nice."

"Yes, Dele is a good guy. I really like him. Did he tell you we had a call-out to his fraternity house yesterday?"

"No! I haven't seen him in a couple of days. What happened?"

"A girlfriend of one of the brothers scratched the crap out of another brother. She did a number on him with her fingernails and teeth, but we patched him up. Neither wanted to press charges."

"Let me guess, was her name Nike?"

He frowned and thought for a few seconds. "I think so."

"That figures. She was dumped by one of the brothers named Bayo but she's now dating Dayo in the same fraternity."

"I do remember the victim's name was Bayo."

"Our first contracted video is for Dayo and Nike on Monday night."

He laughed. "All I can advise is don't make her mad. That girl is tough and fights like a wild cat."

"Speaking of tough girls, when am I going to meet your roommate?"

"Any time. Let me see if she's home."

Tade called.

"Hey Sade.”

"I'm over at Bukky's. She wants to meet you. Are you going to be home in about an hour?"

"Don't worry about that."

"We'll bring the beer."

"Great, see you then." He ended the call.

"Sade is home and expecting us after dinner."

"I know you think I'm weird but we girls don't like our men living with other women."

"You think it's impossible for a man to live with a woman without having sex with her?"

"You've lived with her for two years. And you expect me to believe you never made love to her?"

"That's what I'm saying. When we decided to rent a place together, we agreed that it would be just to save money. There is not and has never been any physical connection between her and me. We are very good friends and help each other with classes but that's it." Tade decided to let Sade tell Bukky the rest of the story.

"Well, I look forward to meeting her." Bukky still had her doubts.

Tade took Bukky to the bungalow in Abule Egba, Akoka, not far from the campus. These were very nice, modern units built about five years earlier. Sade answered the door.

"Bukky, it's a real pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise, Sade, and you're not the soldier type I expected." Sade was a beautiful, slim woman with a wonderful smile. She stood at least 5'9" and appeared to be very firm and fit.

Sade laughed and asked, "What did you expect?"
"Certainly not a drop-dead gorgeous woman like you."

"Oh, you're sweet. Look at yourself, my goodness. Please come in."

Tade carried a six-pack of Star, Sade's favorite beer and they walked to the kitchen.

"This bungalow is very fine. Did you two decorate it?"

"Yes, we did. Some of the furniture was used when we bought it but it was clean and functional."

Tade put in, "Sade has a good sense of style and a taste for decorating so she did all of that."

"Please have a seat. I quickly made some fried rice when Tade told me you were coming. They're just about ready."

"I thought I smelled fresh fried chicken. This is tantalizing."

Tade replied, "She often cooks like that. Sade is also a wonderful cook. I wish I could cook like her."

Over the next ten minutes, they talked about their university studies, munched on warm chocolate chip peanuts and drank beer. It was very relaxing and Bukky finally built enough courage to ask the big question.

"Sade, I am so impressed by you. I can't believe that Tade has been able to resist your obvious charms. But he swears you two are just best friends. Is he lying to me?"

Sade and Tade laughed.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 5:39am On Jan 06
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 8:43pm On Jan 08
Cool story.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Awesome05: 8:28am On Jan 29
Come and continue.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:24am On Jan 30
Thanks for the update.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 10:00am On Feb 17
Over the next ten minutes, they talked about their university studies, munched on warm chocolate chip peanuts and drank beer. It was very relaxing and Bukky finally built enough courage to ask the big question.

"Sade, I am so impressed by you. I can't believe that Tade has been able to resist your obvious charms. But he swears you two are just best friends. Is he lying to me?"
Sade and Tade laughed.

"Tade is one of my dearest friends and I think you will become another one. But we have a major difference. I'm a lesbian and have a girlfriend who I love very much. We both love Tade like he was our brother, and in many ways he is. Tade helped both of us whip a prescription drug habit, as only a brother would do. He loved us into breaking the habit."

Tade explained, "Sade was badly wounded during an accident and was on pain killers much longer than she should have been.

She was hooked when she came home and was really bad off when I first met her. Her partner, Badmus, was injured in a car accident and ended up being hooked on drugs."

Sade put in, "I met Badmus in a drug treatment center and we hit it off. But, it was only after Tade took me under his wing, that we made real progress toward recovery. We had some very rough days and nights and Tade was here for us every minute. He held me for hours as I shook with chills, cramps, and pain; I wanted to just die but he willed me to live."

"She was a shadow of herself, but she overcame it. We didn't leave this bungalow until all the withdrawal symptoms were gone. It took eight days."

Sade reached across the table and took Tade's hand. "Bukky, he will forever be my hero. Badmus had almost as bad a time of it as I did and Tade saved her life like he did mine. We love him dearly. You have a precious man who obviously loves you."

Some tears ran down both Bukky's and Sade's cheeks. They stood and hugged each other for several moments.

Tade and Bukky went to bed early since he had to be at work by 6:00 am. Their lovemaking was very tender but passionate.

The duo completely yielded themselves to each other. She felt an amazing fullness and warmth as he entered her, much more than she remembered.

2 Likes

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:14am On Feb 18
Thanks for the update.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18
Thanks for the update
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 1:43pm On Feb 20
cool one.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21
More ....
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 7:03pm On Feb 23
Tears ran down both Bukky's and Sade's cheeks. They stood and hugged each other for several moments.

Tade and Bukky went to bed early since he had to be at work by 6:00 am. Their lovemaking was very tender but passionate. They completely yielded themselves to each other.

She felt a wonderful fullness and warmth as he entered her, much more than any excitement she remembered. Her heartbeat raced as his gentle thrusts eased in and out.

When the pace quickened, she gazed into his eyes and would have followed him to the ends of the earth. She was completely his, in every way. When the orgasm flashed through her midsection Bukky was sated and quickly fell asleep.

She was awakened by the sound of Tade flushing the toilet. Bukky got up and put on her robe and walked to the bathroom. It was just as he was stepping into the shower. They smiled and briefly kissed before she eased herself in the toilet and brushed her teeth.

By the time he was dressed, the coffee was steaming and a hot sandwich was ready for his breakfast.

Tade came to the kitchen and briefly kissed her again. They held each other for a moment before he said, "I love you" for the very first time.

Bukky felt elated. She pulled back, smiled and said "I love you, Tade, with all my heart." They kissed shortly again.

Tade said, "After I get off, I need to run some errands and go by the bungalow so it will probably be time to go to dinner when I get here."
"I'm going up early to get Vivian.

Call if anything changes and we'll plan to be here when you come."

"How about dinner at the Mama Caro’s joint?" Tade asked.

"That'd be great. I've not been there in over a year."

"I'll have to bake my mummy's speciality for your guys. I appreciate your efforts also." They both grinned.

"I love tasty local dishes, especially when they're yours."
Bukky giggled. They kissed once again.

Bukky arrived at the Sunmonu's house later that morning.

Ireti greeted her at the door. "Good to see you again, Bukky. Vivian is very excited about you coming."

"I'm excited to spend some time with her."

Vivian came running into the corridor and hugged Bukky around her hips. Bukky dropped to her knees and gave her a proper hug and kiss.

"Mummy, I'm ready."

"Good. Is Miss Halima coming?"

"No, she wants to rest this weekend."

Bukky grinned. "I know how she must feel. It takes a lot of energy to keep up with you."

Ireti laughed and nodded.

"You have a bag for overnight?"

"Yes, I'll get it." She ran away and up the stairs as fast as she could.

Grinning, Ireti asked, "Do you see what I mean? She is over the top with excitement."

In just a moment, Bukky heard the bag bouncing off each step as Vivian pulled it behind her down the stairs. When she returned dragging it into the corridor, it was obvious that Vivian was planning to stay a while. The bag was as big as Vivian and it was heavy.

"The girl insisted on packing it herself so I don't know what she's taking," Ireti said.

"Vivian, do you have clothes or toys in the bag?" Bukky asked.

"Both."

"What about your toothbrush and sleep wear?"

"Of course I already have those. I will be staying overnight."

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Saturn101: 3:21pm On Feb 26
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 8:42am On Mar 03
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 12:17pm On Mar 15
More....
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 8:51am On Mar 21
"Vivian, let's take everything inside. This time, let me take your overnight bag and you carry our purchases."

"Okay."

"Wil you want to sleep in Mummy and Daddy's bedroom tonight or do you prefer the guest bedroom?"

"I will want to sleep with you, Mummy."

"Alright. Let's put your bag in our room. We need to take some showers before daddy comes back home. We will need to be ready for dinner."

"Okay."

Bukky carried Vivian's heavy bag up the stairs and into the bedroom with Vivian following closely.

"What do you have in this bag, young lady?" Bukky teasingly asked.

Vivian opened it. "These are my clothes. I brought shoes and my soap and shampoo."

"What are those cans?"

"I like energy drinks so I brought two cans for us. It's easier to eat take the drinks like we had last time."

At this point, it was very hard for Bukky not to laugh. There must be enough clothes for a week and four pairs of shoes.

The shampoo bottle was a very big one. In the box were five of her favorite books. No wonder the bag was so heavy.

"Do you want my help with the shower or can you do it yourself?"

"If you can make the water okay, I can wash myself."

Bukky turned on the water and adjusted it while Vivian undressed. She stepped into the shower and soaped herself like she the way she had done it many times before.

"Do you normally take a shower at home or a bath in the tub?"

"Victoria lets me decide. I do both. Grand pa too helps me. I prefer to take a shower. He doesn't like cleaning the tub."

"Hmn, one can't blame him. Can you dry yourself or should I help?"

"I can do it."

Bukky undressed and removed her makeup while Vivian washed her small body under the gushing shower.

Bukky was surprised at how thorough she seemed to be, even when shampooing her hair. Her grandparents had done a superb job teaching her.

"Here's a towel, Vivian. Let me jump in while the water is warm."

Five minutes later, Bukky emerged refreshed and looking very clean. Vivian was waiting for her.

"Mummy, when I get big, will I look like you?"

Her mother smiled. "No, you will be much prettier than me."

"But, I want to look like you."

"Sweetheart, you will always have fair skin and light hair. I will always have darker skin and black hair."

"Did you know my first mummy?"

"I'm sorry but I didn't know her."

"Victoria said she was very nice and that The good Lord took her to live with Him in heaven after he left the earth."

Bukky nodded. "I'm sure your Victoria is right."

You can get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by francium001(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21
Thanks for the update
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 11:55am On Mar 25
Bukky smiled. "I'm sure your Victoria is right."

Onome, Roli and the guys arrived at the Zuddy restaurant and bar, just a few meters up and across from Mama Caro’s joint.

After several minutes of exchange of banters, they settled for what they wanted. Football players always went for the heavy meat, and he was hungry.

Roli asked, "Ike, why did you pledge Goldies Club? I'd think you football players are too busy with your sport and trying to stay in school than to fool with us."

"It was a tough decision but I needed some comic relief from all the studying and practice.

Dele and the brothers seemed to be a fun bunch of guys."

"Speaking of fun," Dele said, "Dayo's been talking about the video all week. He said you're doing it in multiple sessions starting Monday.

He and Bayo had some hard words about it when Nike was over this week."

"Oh. Why was that?" Onome asked.

"As I mentioned, I think there's still, or at least was, some heat between Nike and Bayo after he dropped her. He burned the bridge this week, however. I didn't hear it but Jeremy said Bayo called her a slut and a LovePeddler."

"That wasn't cool," said Roli.

"Dayo said that she was on him like a wildcat and scratched him up pretty bad. He was bleeding and she bit his hand bad enough to break his little finger."

"Damn, she was mad as hell," Onome whispered.

"Yes, Tade and his buddies came over and patched the poor boy up."

Ike put in, "The fraternity is now saying all pledges have to be in an erotic video as part of our initiation. I also heard that Ayo is going to have another one made with a new girl he's dating named Liza.

I don't know any girls on campus so I have a problem. I don't think the guys want to see me solo." They all laughed.

Roli replied, "You know me." Onome and Dele grinned when Ike eyes shot open.

"You're joking."

"Am I?"

"Are you implying that you might be in a video with me?"

"I'd love to if you pay for the production."

"This can't be true, Roli. You're a goddess and I'm just lucky to know you."

"We goddesses like to hang out with our worshipers on occasion." Everyone laughed. "I like sex too, Ike," she whispered.

The dinner was interesting as Ike kept stealing glances at Roli, who always seemed to catch his eye and smile.

This was serious flirting and when dinner was winding down, Ike was in a permanent state of arousal and wondering how he was going to walk out of the restaurant without dying of embarrassment.

He drank two glasses of ice water and carefully avoided looking at Roli for a long time until it relaxed.

The sisters visited the ladies room while the guys paid the bill. Ike leaned toward Dele to avoid being overheard.

"Is she toying with me?"

"I don't think so."

"Why would someone as beautiful as her agree to do this?"

"She wants to. You might be surprised by how these three women love sex.

Onome was all over me a week after we met. Roli is very active and Bukky was until she locked onto Tade."

"You're saying I should just go with the flow and see what happens?"

"Why not?"

Ike sat back and thought, "Yes, why not?"

"Glad we came as late as we did," Onome said.

Roli asked, "Wasn't Tade and Bukky coming here tonight to Mama Caro’s joint? It's just there on the corner." She pointed to it. "They must have just missed it."

As the four arrived home, Tade and Bukky were watching TV waiting for the local news. Tade
Ike said, "You guys were right. Who would have thought of a hit going down right where all of us were having dinner?" Tade and Bukky kept quiet about what she had seen.

"I hate to be right on something like this," Tade replied.

Onome asked Bukky, "When did Vivian go to bed?"

"About an hour after you left. The little angel kicked our tails playing game."

Dele said, "I had a feeling she was good. She was very quick to want all of us to play."

You can download the full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 7:13pm On Mar 25
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30
Interesting story.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 11:46am On Mar 31
Onome asked Bukky, "When did Vivian go to bed?"

"About an hour after you left. The little angel kicked our tails playing game."

Dele said, "I had a feeling she was good. She was very quick to want all of us to play."

Roli put in, "That little kid is sharp as a tack.

I have a feeling all of us are going to be calling her 'Madam President' one of these days."

Bukky replied, "I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. I'll let you read her a book Tomorrow so you can see what happens."

"What does she do?" asked Ike

"When I put her to bed this evening, I read her one of the five she brought. She had memorized every word of that book and she 'read' it to me, in all honesty. Now this book was not easy ... it's 20 pages long. She should never have been able to read it or memorize it, but she did."

Tade put in, "Her little mind is like a sponge. It absorbs everything and seems to never forget it. Her mother was like that."

Onome asked, "How about drinks for everyone?"

"Great," they said in unison. They had a seat in front of the TV as Roli and Bukky made the beer run. After Stellate, they decided to watch an old Star Trek episode on Netflix.

There really wasn't much watching however, as each girl began working on her man. Dele and Tade knew what was happening but Ike was new to this house. Everyone glanced occasionally at him as Roli applied her many charms to various parts of his body.

It all started with his hands. As she sat next to him, Roli took his hand and laid it in her lap. She used both her hands to massage his fingers while pressing the back of his hand into her loins.

To the casual observer it looked so innocent; to Ike, his hand was touching (through several layers of cloth) the object of his dreams for the last six years.

The TV became a bit blurry as his entire mind could only process the warmth on his hand from her treasure box. He stared straight ahead but knew that others in the room were stealing glances at his reaction. He didn't know whether he should be thrilled or embarrassed to be rubbing her this way.

Roli slipped her hand to his thigh and massaged it ... getting progressively closer to his manhood. Dele was under similar attack by Onome while Bukky decided to just plop into Tade's lap for a round of passionate kissing. No one cared about Star Trek but it played on while the real action was beginning in front of the TV.

Dele and Onome were the first to retire to her bedroom. Onome stopped by Bukky and Tade to whisper, "We'll be quiet and not wake Vivian."

Tade whispered to Bukky, "Maybe we should go up and check on Vivian." Bukky smiled at the real reason but also pretended to be concerned about Vivian. They stood and said goodnight to Ike and Roli before going upstairs.

Ike didn't want to assume anything so he said, "Maybe I need to be going."

"Like hell you are. We need to practice."

"Practice what?"

"For our video."

After a moment of collecting his thoughts, Ike replied, "Roli, I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Ike, you're not taking advantage of me. Do I scare you for some reason?"

That question caught him by surprise and he paused to think. Maybe she did scare him. He decided to come clean and tell her everything.

"Let me just put it all out there, Roli. This is embarrassing. Since I first saw you when I was a fresh student, I lusted for you. I silently worshipped everything about you. My day was always a happy one when I saw you.

"Occasionally, you even spoke to me but I was so scared I'd say something foolish, I was tongue-tied. I watched as you talked with other guys and wished I had the courage they had. I'd dream about you many nights. The reason I dressed the way I did was for you. When you graduated, I was devastated. I went to the graduation ceremony just to see you one last time. That was the worse night of my life."

Tears came to Roli's eyes. "Why didn't you let me know this years ago? I was really impressed by you and wanted to date you but I couldn't get you to talk. I didn't know what to think. Ike, I'm sorry I affected you that way and caused such a problem."

"It wasn't anything you did. It was all my stupidity and insecurity. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I walked in the door tonight and saw you. My heart actually stopped, I think."

"Ike, we have time to catch up."

"But I don't want this to be temporary. I don't know whether I can ever let you go after this. It would probably hurt me more than if we never re-connected in the first place. I lost you once when you graduated, I don't want to relive that misery."

You can download full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by BigBasher: 7:42pm On Mar 31
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by SolaRaphael: 12:25pm On Apr 01
Nice piece.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 3:42pm On Apr 05
Tears came to Roli's eyes. "Why didn't you let me know this years ago? I was really impressed by you and wanted to date you but I couldn't get you to talk. I didn't know what to think. Ike, I'm sorry I affected you that way and caused such a problem."

"It wasn't anything you did. It was all my stupidity and insecurity. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I walked in the door tonight and saw you.

My heart actually stopped, I think."

"Ike, we have time to catch up."

"But I don't want this to be temporary. I don't know whether I can ever let you go after this. It would probably hurt me more than if we never re-connected in the first place. I lost you once when you graduated, I don't want to relive that misery."

"Now it's my turn to lay it all out there. I have always wanted to date as many guys as possible. All were only for a day or two. It was fun and I learned something from every one. I enjoyed my effect on guys and I took full advantage of it. I didn't want to be tied down.

'My plan was to get serious at finding the right man after graduation and after I returned to work in my dad's investment business. Dad wants me to eventually take over that business and I wanted to wait until I returned there to find the right guy. I graduate in June. But I'm willing to take a chance on you if you are with me."

"Are you saying we have until June?"

"No, if we're a match and there's no reason to believe we're not, I'll wait for you while I learn dad's business. We can see each other frequently during that year; it's only about six hours away by car."

"Roli, I'm very concerned about beginning our relationship with a sex video. I'm scared it'll hurt my chances with you for the long term. I'm not that experienced and I'll not meet your expectations."

"Ike, guys want to have sex with me because they think I'm sexy. Sex gets old in a hurry if that's all there is in the relationship. I think there's going to be much more to our relationship than sex."

"Can we start down that road and make sure that's the case? Can we refrain from sex until we build on our relationship?"

Roli stared at him and realized that he was much wiser than she. "Sex isn't the way to begin a relationship and has never been. It's the result of a loving relationship, not the cause of one."

"You're right, Ike. Let's begin at the beginning. Can you stay with me tonight and let's start getting to know each other. No sex, I promise."

"You want me to sleep with you but not touch you?"

"That's not what I'm saying. You can touch me. I want to kiss you right now, in fact. But we'll not have intercourse until we both agree our relationship is at that point."

"You can't imagine how good this makes me feel. You're saying I really do have a chance with you."

Roli stood, turned and sat in his lap. They kissed, first with lips closed, and then with tongues flicking tip to tip. As their mouths opened a little wider, their tongues jousted as their passion slowly built.

Roli and Ike hugged and gazed at each other, both realizing that this was a beginning and both hoping that it was for real. For the first time in her young life, Roli felt this might be the man. It was something she wanted to experience eventually; it just wasn't expected this soon.

She stood and reached for his hand. He stood and she realized again just how tall he was. Her 5'9" height was dwarfed; but in a way that gave her a sense of security. Roli went to the fridge for two bottles of water and then led the way upstairs.

"I have a new toothbrush for you but no pajamas."

"I'll just sleep in my shorts."

They took turns in the bathroom and then slipped under the sheets into Roli's king size bed. Ike had just enough legroom to stretch out. She snuggled into his open arms and they kissed again before she laid her head on his chest.

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Zamar(m): 7:30am On Apr 06
Interesting.
Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by CasNova: 6:54pm On Apr 08
They took turns in the bathroom and then slipped under the sheets into Roli's king size bed. Ike had just enough legroom to stretch out.

She snuggled into his open arms and they kissed again before she laid her head on his chest.

"Now, tell me all about Ike. Don't leave anything out." Within 30 minutes, they were sound asleep, still cuddled.

The last thing Roli remembered hearing was the bed creaking in Onome's room and muffled sounds of grunts and slapping thighs.

Bukky and Tade heard those same sounds and smiled. At least this night, Tade was allowed to slide into bed next to Bukky who was sandwiched between him and Vivian.

They were a little too crowded in a queen size bed, but they made do. Their lovemaking was limited to handling each other until they fell asleep.

Tade's iPhone buzzed at the set time, and he rolled out of bed to prepare for his shift. The girls were still asleep when he was ready; he left Bukky a note to say he would call later.

He leaned over the bed and kissed both on their cheeks.

Roli was next to wake. After doing her bathroom duties, she stopped long enough to hear the rhythmic breathing of her new beau. Thankfully, he didn't snore.

She quietly went downstairs to make coffee and check the Internet for the latest Facebook gossip and emails. As usual, there were a number from guys trying to schedule a date with her.

She took a few minutes to reply that she was off the dating circuit and hooked up to the love of her life. She hoped that was true.

Roli next dashed off a note to her agent in Lagos to announce that she had retired from the adult film business and would not be returning there in June as she had planned.

She would eventually have to tell Ike about this part-time activity but Roli hoped she could delay that as long as possible.

Bukky walked in and headed for the coffee. "Hey sis. Sleep well?"

"We sure did."

"Ike stayed over?"

"Yes. You will all can start making fun of me now. I'm hooked."

"No! Not our Roli."

She grinned, "I know. I thought I was immune.

Damn it! I was having such a good time being free of entangling relationships."

"What happened?"

Roli filled her in on their conversations and agreements and described how they talked and slept together last night.

"This actually does sound serious," Bukky said.

"When you met Tade, you described how you felt and how you wanted his approval for the video business. I thought you had gone all weird on us, but I now know that feeling. How can we be so in charge of our lives one minute and feel so dependent on a man the next? Why do men have this effect on us?"

"It's discouraging, isn't it?" Bukky asked. "I was a very liberated woman, making my own way totally independent of men. I was following the women's mantra of trying my best to be better than men and not let them control me. I did things on my terms and never let any man hold me back."

"I was the same way. Heaven help any man who got in my way. I used men for my purposes and dumped them as quick as possible. Wow, did that all change last night."

Onome walked in and overheard the discussion.

"What changed last night?" The sisters filled her in as they sipped coffee around the table.

"I have to admit that you surprise me, Roli. I didn't think I'd live long enough to see you make a commitment to one man. At least you've known of him and been around him a long time."

"Yes, I was serious last night when I told you he was the cutest guy in school and I wanted him to ask me out, even though he was a year younger. If he'd given me any encouragement, I'd have been bouncing on his dick in the school hallway. My heart just melted last night when he told me his feelings."

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust (18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:31am On Apr 09
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Short Story Contest: Tuneh Won / Chimamanda Adichie Clarifies Her Statement About Trans Women. / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Honorary Degree From University Of Edinburgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 309
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.