Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (5238 Views)

Stop Giving Your Money To People To Trade Or Invest For You. Try Copy Trading / Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? / Invest In Westville Estate For Both Cash& Land Value Returns or Invest & Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Chiefigho: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
fineguy11:
msg me on watsapp. Check my Sig for details
I sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: . by chrizzyace: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2019
liprises:
The business opportunities in this book is a total sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Thank you for sharing this, please where can I get this book...? Knowledge is power
Re: . by niskill: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
niskill:

you can invest 2m into our fufu flour business and we will pay you 5% monthly for 2 years while your 2m is still intact. i have created thread for it already with pictures of our products. we already have our products in southwest already. we can organise to meet one on one if you want. if you are interested you can send me a pm, or call or whatsapp on 0 9 0 1 8 0 2 7 2 0 0 to discuss more.
Re: . by mackengift: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
RARE GEM BUSINESS CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Principal Agent to Major Companies in Nigeria

Type: Tanker vessels for charter

sizes: 5kmt, 10kmt, 20kmt, 23kmt, 25kmt

Price: ranges according to size (all negotiable)

Terminal: within africa and the world

Note: Q88 available for interested serious buyers who will send LOI.

For inspection and serious enquiries,contact via call or Whatsapp:

1 Like

Re: . by TheAviator: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Paxxcarl:
please i need business ideas on what business i can engage in...your kind responses will be greatly appreciated thank you.

I have a profitable business idea you can invest in. It's a business for someone who wants to break new ground. You can DM me so I can divulge the details to you.
Re: . by RollsRoc(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
greatnaija01:

well, no one will hold you by the hand and show you anything.... KINDLY DO YOUR RESEARCH. I have answered your question already. THE REST IS IN YOUR HANDS.

https://www.nairaland.com/5546250/free-seminar-all-attend
well said, Doing your own research will help you become conversant with the business u are going into
Re: . by Viktom(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
contact us and we will tell you what you can invest in.

Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2019

1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2019
greatnaija01:

1) UBER/TAXIFY
2) You can buy a house (2 bedroom flat) in some developing part of Lagos for 3.5 million naira or buy land and BUILD.
3) Agricultural Investments. e.g AGROPARK on instagram.... I bought a farm and it yields every 4 months at 22.5% for life. (kindly go to instagram and contact them, i am not an agent.)
4)import goods from ALIEXPRESS,WISH,1688,EBAY, etc before next week using an agent or paid shipping, also ensure the goods you import can help tackle HARMATTAN HAZE AND HEAT AND DRYNESS or even CHRISTMAS STUFF then you sell through out december into JANUARY at over 400% because it will be in HIGH DEMAND.
5) BUY LANDs AT LEKKI PHASE 2 or CHEVERON DRIVE for 850k per plot and sell them off before VALENTINE at 3 million each.

Sit and think of which you can do and do it. NO ONE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. Am only sharing what I do.

How much did you buy the farm on AGROPARK?
Re: . by greatnaija01: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2019
LostAddict:

How much did you buy the farm on AGROPARK?

i started with 85k and get 15k every 4 months for the next 90 years
so then i kept investing
Re: . by TheAviator: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Paxxcarl:
please i need business ideas on what business i can engage in...your kind responses will be greatly appreciated thank you.
I have replied your email.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
My name is thompson bright , am making this enquiry on behalf of our site project which is called ( skymedianews) .
Skymedianews is a digital media and publishing site which will be covering all sort of news categories both in local and foreign scence, by targeting audience in africa, asian, north americas, australia, and europe countries respectively and we have lay the ground work by negotiating secure and newsworthy content licence from big and authority govern content providers from country like nigeria, united state, and united kingdom for superb content feeding.
We've also have solve the technical part of the project, which base on data management through a solid dedicated hosting database that's capable of handling up to 500 million unique web traffic every single month, with audience in mind secure protocol.
When it comes to marketing and profit making strategy which is so important to any businsess out the, we have a well structured brand awareness campaigns in place and high profit pulling monetization strategies that spread across all channels vigorously in our marketing funnel which is high in profitability.
The reason of written this pitch is that we are in need of fund for this great project of ours & to also push it to greater height and also create means of employment for nigerian youths . Most especially the content generation strategy we going to be using require fund which we can't raise on our own.
This is just the tips of the iceberg. As our brand grow more and more we also have significant rebranding product and service, to include to our offering /platform and grow higher.
The mission now is to build the huge number of audiences then as time goes on all our plans will start to fall in place.
We are seriously seeking for partnership, investment or investors.
Serious person can contact me with the contact info below
On behalf of skymedianews team we use this medium to say.....
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
greatnaija01:

i started with 85k and get 15k every 4 months for the next 90 years
so then i kept investing

That your N85k is what they are giving you back gradually.

There are very few Agric businesses that can pay profitably that way that is if you are the farmer. I won't discourage you but what scam does is that it seems so good to be true at the beginning that you are compelled to INVEST MORE

You start borrowing to invest more, some even sell their lands to invest. Then their eyes will clear.

Some scammers you see did not initially set out to scam people but the increasing willingness and gullibility of the victims entices them to venture into the SCAM

5 Likes

Re: . by Kenni700(m): 3:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Hi Poster.

Am into manufacturing of children toys and accessories for parties with me my office in Lagos and my mini-factory outside of Lagos.

Kindly read through my thread @
https://www.nairaland.com/5600387/2020-investment-opportunity

Attached is one of my numerous products.
Come and invest in us for mega growth this 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeanX:
Who dash this poor wretched scumbag 5 million? mumu! cheesy cheesy
in your pathetic life even your father would never touch it or own a car in his life bastard
You couldn’t even touch a mili or own a car at 22 big bastard
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeanX:
Illiterate! I was born into a well to do family, not like you and your father that rob people for a living, criminal!
you never see anything yet, ask about me for this forum, I go make you suffer for here, I promise you that. deranged dickhead. grin
no wonder
Lazy jobless idiot
Mf sleeps and trolls on nairaland
Na here your power end ewu grin
They dn ban your moniker tire na why you dey open new moniker every month
You no get shame?
Typical scum bag comments from a bin dipper..
These is the last I will reply your miserable ass, peasant troll from a stupid hoeee motherrrr
Well to do family kill your useless generation there bozo!
Keep on masturbating on my profile
It’s obvious you’re a kid
If you like,you can also go through my 4k comments since you’re a jobless idiot have fun cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeanX:
Poor wretched bastard with no life, stupid scammer and criminal like you.
I've already gotten your details already, u go hear am from me no worry. angry
lmaooo no run oo
As you dn get my details… come trace me asap
I dey wait for you o… pathetic miserable jobless foool from useless parents
Imagine telling me you go make me suffer for nairaland
Like say na achievement
I just dey laugh
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeanX:
Empty Dickhead, when I attack you, u no go know by then, I'm following you already. u go cry blood for this forum when am done with you, Pascal ugochukwu the criminal. cheesy cheesy
omg beanx the fool said he will attack me I’m shivering lmaooo …
who be ugochukwu?Atleast say my name right you miserable bastardd grin
If you like they follow me for nairaland i no get crumbs for you and your useless peasant father o
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: . by Searchingvictor: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Paxxcarl:
omg beanx the fool said he will attack me I’m shivering lmaooo …
who be ugochukwu?Atleast say my name right you miserable bastardd grin
If you like they follow me for nairaland i no get crumbs for you and your useless peasant father o

Boss,
Re: . by BeanX(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Paxxthief the criminal
Re: . by BeanX(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Boss, please. lend me 200k. I'll pay back with 30k for 8 months
That criminal and scammer Paxxthief aka Paxxcarl have nothing, he's a poor peasant. cheesy
Re: . by Talented112(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2022
hey bro I'm into gadgets business we can partner email me for more info
busybrain689atgmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mavrodi, MMM Founder Writes FG; Lists Benefits - Vanguard News / Local Popcorn Machine For Sale. UPDATED, PRICE REDUCED, PICS. / MMM Ti Gbe Owo Ja......mmm Has Absconded With 9jas Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.