Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos (53465 Views)

Cars On Display At The 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show / Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by patorial(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
superlanny:
omo see machine..... one day i will own the keys to this cool ride.... vanity crew no near hear o angry
if this post no reach front page, make my preek no rise again.

You want to own the keys one day?

I need to oWn such car!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
This car on the golf course will distract the golfers grin
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by slowice(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good thing re made for man...na man I be
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by anonimi: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Babalegba:
The owner has probably mortgaged the future of those salivating over the car

You are a wise man.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
superlanny:
omo see machine..... one day i will own the keys to this cool ride.... vanity crew no near hear o angry
no near hear as in hearing ? or no near here as in don't come close ?angry
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by Kapeter(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:
golf tournament... lol sport for the rich
and polo too.
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by sammyj: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Baba God answer
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by Bobrisky1: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
golf tournament... lol sport for the rich
[/s]
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by cenaman(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
idesylvester:
It bullets proof
Is it also ball proof? grin grin grin
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by mechanics(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow, see car, it's portable, I love the model compare to other ones.

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
FirstSon01:
I hustle so my future kids can go to school in one of these.
Very possible
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by thereyouy: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
ok oo
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amuatulu:
Make golf ball go hit the windscreen grin
Aswear I dey reason am too.

Make one poor golfer no go enter gbege

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by Bluehill1051: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amuatulu:
See winch

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by superlanny(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
lol, thanks
Ykc2:
no near hear as in hearing ? or no near here as in don't come close ?angry
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by anonimi: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
sammyj:
Baba God answer

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by legalwealth(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by smithe113(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
superlanny:
omo see machine..... one day i will own the keys to this cool ride.... vanity crew no near here o angry

This was very risky..... Thank God it made front page, happy for you Bro
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by idesylvester(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
cenaman:
Is it also ball proof? grin grin grin
So the speed of that ball is more than a bullet... na waooo
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by pahen1991: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
superlanny:
omo see machine..... one day i will own the keys to this cool ride.... vanity crew no near here o angry
same with me
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by sojayy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
superlanny:

No problems bro, shebi na only key u wan own.....the car no matter abi?

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by overlord77: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
A Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost was the cynosure of all eyes at the recently held annual anniversary of the Lakowe Lakes Golf tournament in Lagos. The luxury car was put on display on the golf course by Coscharis Motors Plc.

Y'all should stop showcasing all these. It's the reason most old and young Nigerians are stealing millions be it through scamming or LCs. My take though
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by sonnie10: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amuatulu:
It must have been park at the opposite end of the swings

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nice. Feeling it
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by rexandyke(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
overlord77:

Y'all should stop showcasing all these. It's the reason most old and young Nigerians are stealing millions be it through scamming or LCs. My take though

sharaap there. What are you saying? Person wey wan steal go steal... Good things and the eye are couples.
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by lawbereau(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
A Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost was the cynosure of all eyes at the recently held annual anniversary of the Lakowe Lakes Golf tournament in Lagos. The luxury car was put on display on the golf course by Coscharis Motors Plc.

The Black Badge was courtesy of Coscharis Motors Plc, the exclusive representative of Rolls – Royce cars in Nigeria. They did it to give Golfers and golf enthusiasts a memorable experience of the luxury brand at the Golf tournament.

According to Abiona Babarinde, General Manager, Marketing & Corporate Communications, Coscharis Group, “the affinity partnership was to jointly excite the competing golfers beyond the game of golf and further deliver an experience that resonates with their luxury lifestyle having the unique Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost available on display for their interest while they unwind with their favourite game of golf’’.

He further explained the rationale behind the partnership. According to him, it offers an exclusive opportunity for this priority audience to experience the Rolls – Royce Black Badge Ghost. It also gives golfers and enthusiasts at the tournament the opportunity for test drives amongst others.

According to the Director of Golf at the Club, Campbell Elliot, ‘’ Rolls – Royce Motor Cars is a globally respected luxury brand. Associating it with the club’s golf tournament no doubt raised the profile of this year’s tournament. We look forward to more of such collaborations in the future to deliver extra value for our common clientele’’.

The Director of Golf at the Club also expressed excitement at the collaboration between the Rolls–Royce and the golf tournament.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-black-badge-ghost-on-display-during-lagos-golf-tournament/

Golf is a sport for the elites.
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
vincentjk:
When people ask why so much money is been spent purchasing these expensive luxury cars instead of regular Camry and SUVs, I reply them:

Gold were meant for those who know the value cool
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by castrokins(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ghost Wey Everybody Dey See, That One Sef Na Ghost?

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by nwakaibe(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amuatulu:

Like your moniker, you are wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by overlord77: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
rexandyke:

sharaap there. What are you saying? Person wey wan steal go steal... Good things and the eye are couples.

Lol, you no well o grin

But it's true sha, person wey wan steal go steal las las but these are temptations na wink
Re: Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos by ajl: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nigerians and the good things of life they cannot produce. They will want to drive this on their pot-hol filled roads. Lovers of poverty.

Get off your ass and propose a product or service that provide solution to just one of thousands of problems facing that society. That's the way to create wealth that last. Not by Yahoo-Yahoo, stealing, or ritual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.