Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

- Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (703 Views)

Cracked Samsung S10+ For Sale ❌ SOLD❌ SOLD❌ / Open Box Samsung S10, S10 Plus / Phone Deals: iPhone 8+ 64GB, OnePlus 7 8GB 256GB, Samsung S10 duos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by themonk(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Samsung S10
Brand New

Sweet deal
My number is in my profile.

Re: by themonk(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
RAM: 8GB
ROM: 128GB
Re: by themonk(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sweet deal
Re: by themonk(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hey
Re: by themonk(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello
Re: by themonk(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin
Re: by KulKid(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2019
You called me broke a fool stupid after selling a laptop with faulty ba3 for me because I raised the issue up but come see me now! I was with my uncle no home almost got kicked out cuz of u and u showed no remorse whatsoever! I didn’t forgive u for what u did each day I see the laptop whc is now a desktop as no ba3 again I remember u. Not I don’t have d money to buy a new ba3 but because I wanna remember and the day I see u u must pay me my balance of my ba3 which is 15k! Wicked soul!
Re: by Shelumiel: 6:27am On Dec 01, 2019
KulKid:
You called me broke a fool stupid after selling a laptop with faulty ba3 for me because I raised the issue up but come see me now! I was with my uncle no home almost got kicked out cuz of u and u showed no remorse whatsoever! I didn’t forgive u for what u did each day I see the laptop whc is now a desktop as no ba3 again I remember u. Not I don’t have d money to buy a new ba3 but because I wanna remember and the day I see u u must pay me my balance of my ba3 which is 15k! Wicked soul!
Are you saying this dude (Themonk)is fraudulent ?

1 Like

Re: by themonk(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Judge for yourself

He created a stupid thread months back after everything I did for him. Other nairalanders can bear me witness that he is a troublemaker.

https://www.nairaland.com/5266906/monk-fraudster-beware-case-still
Re: by KulKid(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2019
themonk:

Judge for yourself

Thank God u placed a link to the thread! Beware dealing with this dude! Any seller that fails to take responsibility for a defective product is worse than a thief! How much is the ba3 compare 2 your name? All u could have done is apologise and we move on but you're too proud to do that! I've done deals with people here and nobody can come out and say I sold a faulty product to them!
Re: by themonk(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2019
KulKid:
Thank God u placee a link to the thread! Beware dealing with this dude! Any seller that fails to take responsibility for a defective product is worse than a thief!

You are a Fraudulent theif anybody that doubts me should check that thread he created himself.
Re: by KulKid(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2019
themonk:

You are a Fraudulent theif anybody that doubts me should check that thread he created himself.
I don't have strength to argue with you the monk! Just know what u sow is what you'll reap!
Re: by Emmafe(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Themonk is not fraudulent, i've done two transactions with him without issues. I guess they had a bad deal, it's wrong to label him fraudulent biko
Re: by KulKid(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2019
And anybody dealing with this monk should be ready to accept what comes out in the end! I have said my mind!
Re: by themonk(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2019
KulKid:
I don't have strength to argue with you the monk! Just know what u sow is what you'll reap!
You started the argument and now you are running, I will make sure you don't sell any other stolen phone on nairaland Fraudster like you.

Everybody should check out the fraud thread he created himself.
Re: by themonk(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2019
Emmafe:
Themonk is not fraudulent, i've done two transactions with him without issues. I guess they had a bad deal, it's wrong to label him fraudulent biko
KulKid is a thief I let him sleep in my house no knowing, it was later I realized he is a Fraudster parading as a phone seller. Beware of him.
Re: by Emmafe(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2019
themonk:

KulKid is a thief I let him sleep in my house no knowing, it was later I realized he is a Fraudster parading as a phone seller. Beware of him.
I followed the whole story then, I'm not taking on anyside. Pls let this slide
Re: by themonk(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Emmafe:
I followed the whole story then, I'm not trying to side any side here. Pls let this slide
Thanks bro, No wahala.
Re: by KulKid(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
themonk:

You started the argument and now you are running, I will make sure you don't sell any other stolen phone on nairaland Fraudster like you.

Everybody should check out the fraud thread he created himself.
humblesteve come and see your client o who comes to change phones body to make them look new calling someone a fraudster! Chai I laff in yoruba! cheesy
Re: by themonk(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2019
KulKid:
humblesteve come and see your client o who comes to change phones body to make them look new calling someone a fraudster! Chai I laff in yoruba! cheesy
There is nothing wrong with refurbished phones, even apple do it all the time. Sometimes sellers buy phones that have scratches and take their time to make it look good.

You wouldn't know because you sell stolen phones. Go to his profile and check out the stolen phones he is selling.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Smartphone On Slickmobile And Stand A Chance To Win Iphone 11 This December / Xmas Give Away: Apple Macbook Air 2013 / Macbooks Available For 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.