Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Del - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Del (309 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (0 - 1) On 2nd March 2023 / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Copa Del Rey Semi Final (1 - 1) On 6th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Del by WAECMATHEMATICS: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Del by chiefolododo(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Yes

Re: Del by TheSourcerer: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2020
WAECMATHEMATICS:
Good Morning , Could you please put me through or at least find interest in me to help put me through uploading my stories on Amazon.
Re: Del by WAECMATHEMATICS: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Good Morning , Could you please put me through or at least find interest in me to help put me through uploading my stories on Amazon.

Good day.
Sorry for belated response. I just saw your message now. Don't mind the guy that was discouraging you in that your thread. You can actually package some of your research as books and sell on Amazon. However, you'll just need to reference the sources in your books. You'll need to give credit to the original owner of any information or picture you use in your books. Just give it a trial.

On how to upload your books on Amazon, there are basically two ways you can achieve this:

1. If you have somebody in US, Canada, UK or any of the countries approved by Amazon, just contact the person. Prepare the soft copy of the book and send to the person. The person will then help you to upload it on Amazon.

2. You can consult some publishing companies here in Nigeria. They'll charge you certain amount of money and they'll do it for you.

Check this link for more information on that:
https://www.nairaland.com/3874027/authors-okadabooks-drop-book-info#57713341

You can contact okadabooks.com.

Note: You cannot upload books from Nigeria because Nigeria is not one of the countries approved by Amazon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Del by TheSourcerer: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2020
WAECMATHEMATICS:

Good day.
Sorry for belated response. I just saw your message now. Don't mind the guy that was discouraging you in that your thread. You can actually package some of your research as books and sell on Amazon. However, you'll just need to reference the sources in your books. You'll need to give credit to the original owner of any information or picture you use in your books. Just give it a trial.

On how to upload your books on Amazon, there are basically two ways you can achieve this:

1. If you have somebody in US, Canada, UK or any of the countries approved by Amazon, just contact the person. Prepare the soft copy of the book and send to the person. The person will then help you to upload it on Amazon.

2. You can consult some publishing companies here in Nigeria. They'll charge you certain amount of money and they'll do it for you.

Check this link for more information on that:
https://www.nairaland.com/3874027/authors-okadabooks-drop-book-info#57713341

You can contact okadabooks.com.

Note: You cannot upload books from Nigeria because Nigeria is not one of the countries approved by Amazon.
thanks a million , you're the most awesomest person ever ♥️♥️ thank you.

1 Like

Re: Del by WAECMATHEMATICS: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
thanks a million , you're the most awesomest person ever ♥️♥️ thank you.

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Antoine Griezmann Finally Scores A Goal After Six Months / Fpl : Fantasy Premier League / EPL : Stoke City Vs Liverpool Today At 9:00pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.