Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc (307 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc by Bukolamabel01: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2019
Good morning to you all
Please I need a PPA in Lagos
The one Nysc gave me , I couldn't locate... Then i was asked to go look for where I can work and bring a request letter.... Please if you know anywhere in Lagos , I studied mass communication. Thank you!
Re: Nysc by tshege(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bukolamabel01:
Good morning to you all
Please I need a PPA in Lagos
The one Nysc gave me , I couldn't locate... Then i was asked to go look for where I can work and bring a request letter.... Please if you know anywhere in Lagos , I studied mass communication. Thank you!

Hit me up if you can work around Ogba Ikeja LGA and you are female.

You will be employed on spot with an attractive allowance if you know basic graphics design.

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors And Masters Programs In Germany, Ireland, Uk & Netherlands. / Make 10% Per Day Of All Investment & Still Get Your Capital Back / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.