Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Oforum New Earning Platform Full Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oforum New Earning Platform Full Review (703 Views)

Get $100 With $10 On New Earning Site / Is Metaforce Legit Or A Scam? Full Review Of Forsage Metaforce / Online Earning Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oforum New Earning Platform Full Review by Percival9(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Oforum income program
Is the major thing we will be talking about
Summery on how Oforum works

You can earn in two ways by becoming a member on Oforum

Oforum Activity Earnings With this, participant earns residual income bonus by reading news and OSharing to Facebook daily. We share our revenue with you daily when you make Oforum community your news and information household / info hub.

Oforum Referral Earnings With this, you are automatically an affiliate when you become a member on Oforum. As an affiliate, you earns huge commission of 71% per referral on anyone who join Oforum income through your referral link. When you introduce your friends or anyone to participate in Oforum earning opportunity, you earn instant 71% = N1,000naira commission when anyone successfully register as a Oforum Member through your referral link and get approved. The more people you refer to become Oforum Member, the more<b> 71% commission earning. So, if you can refer at least 10 people to take advantages of Oforum Membership daily, you will be earning N10,000 Naira in a day. NOTE: You have the option to earn by taking part in Oforum activities daily even when you can’t refer anyone (terms and condition applied).

How Can I Earn And How Much Can I Earn As A Oforum Member

As a participant, you have 2 methods to earn more money to your bank account every month as a Oforum Member.

1. As an affiliate, you earn 71% per each referral. When you introduce your friends to participate on Oforum, you earn N1,000 Naira from their entry fee / product purchase and becoming part of Oforum Community.

In future when we will be having more valuable products, you will be earning more commission per sales.

2. As a participant, we share Oforum revenue with you when you take part of Oforum activities monthly.

i. <b>Reading post: When you browse and read latest post daily, you earn from<b> N5 on each post you view.

ii. Osharing: When you Oshare to facebook daily, you earn from N20.
So once you register and activate your account by paying for Oforum Membership, you will asked to provide and verify your bank account details while you start taking part in Oforum activities.
In conclusion, You could be making more than N10,000 Naira daily when you are serious in taking part in Oforum activities.

Your referral earning + Read post earning you at least N50,000 Naira or more every month.
And one thing to know is when registration choose buying coupon frm their vendor its the best way because flutterwave is somehow

And a smart way for those that find it difficult to refer is to open two accounts but with different bank details (acct no) and be earning 8000 on them monthly
How To Register On Oforum
Click on The Link Below To Register on Oforum click the link in my bio below!

1 Like

Re: Oforum New Earning Platform Full Review by Percival9(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Join now cashout next week
Re: Oforum New Earning Platform Full Review by Percival9(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Fast payout
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Tajbank Launches Nigeria’s 2nd Non-interest Financial Institution (photos) / How Paypal Almost Finished Me! / Clearance Sales: Massive Discounts On Lingerie, Swimsuits And Sleepwear For Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.