Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War (247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
I smell war.
On God, this is not just another person ranting and trying to ruin your day, there's been a couple of disturbing, traumatic dreams that i've had in the past and every of these events is playing out just the way I dreamt them.

Starting from the Death of Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, that I dreamt died in a plane crash just two months before his death,

To the death of my father I dreamt about on the 6th of September, 2016, that turned out the exact way it was dreamt.
I also dreamt about the execution of First Bank MD.
I also dreamt about the destruction of the ozone-layer/ a major environmental hazard in Lagos city
And then the Death of His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

The shock from these dreams were nothing compared to the several times I've dreamt of troops marching on the road and killing innocent people running helter skelter, or the invasion of the society by a certain tribe and mass murders and execution.

These dreams have been so gory and frarfuf that I'm begining to fear that it is close to happening.
The war was the worst of all dreams, pray for this country, if you're in a position of power, stop these things from happening with the little actions you can take, mark my words, nobody benefited from the war.
Re: War by Snipper007: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Signs of malaria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Snipper007:
Signs of malaria grin

Well, at least. I'm safe. Where you are, are you safe?
Re: War by Snipper007: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
NoGender:

Well, at least. I'm safe. Where you are, are you safe?
I dey Yankee..... So buhari can go fucck his entire generation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Be Of Good Behaviour This Christmas, Buhari Tells Robbers, Kidnappers, Looters / Vision 2020 How Far Have We(nigeria Gone) / Nigeria Police Places Officers On Red Alert As US, Iran Tensions Escalate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.