Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge (943 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Orezi Survives Car Accident On Third Mainalnd Bridge, Injured / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by Sylbabe: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nigerian singer, Esegine Allen, better known by his stage name Orezi, was involved
in a ghastly auto accident on his way to the airport in Lagos on Friday, December 6.

The singer survived the accident but was left with a broken jaw amongst other injuries after he was involved in the car crash, which happened on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos.

Orezi was rushing to meet up with a morning flight to Delta State for a performance so he took an Uber at about 5:30am in the morning and all of a sudden he woke up to a crash on Third Mainland bridge.

According to him, ‘I was seated at the back when it happened and it seems i crash my jaw into the front seat so I lost consciousness and was just bleeding from everywhere. I still managed to make the flight after i got first aid but I’m fine now’.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-v5-pBaTYJjA/XevOSP9NWKI/AAAAAAAAAMk/Q1HBeoFvhkgA6Mn3I6sdegic_D_kG_67gCEwYBhgL/w512-h325-p-k-no-nu/C9CD1325-1B98-48D6-833B-A27E351D9D5F.jpeg[/img]

Source:https://chikastweet..com/
Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by johnkay1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pele
Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by Abfinest007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
God will always protect his own
Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by GOFRONT(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why wake up by 5:30am when your flight was slated for 6:00am??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thank God you are safe.
Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by SKYloafFISH(f): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
Why wake up by 5:30am when your flight was slated for 6:00am??
because there was no journey in the first place

1 Like

Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sylbabe:
Nigerian singer, Esegine Allen, better known by his stage name Orezi, was involved
in a ghastly auto accident on his way to the airport in Lagos on Friday, December 6.

The singer survived the accident but was left with a broken jaw amongst other injuries after he was involved in the car crash, which happened on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos.

Orezi was rushing to meet up with a morning flight to Delta State for a performance so he took an Uber at about 5:30am in the morning and all of a sudden he woke up to a crash on Third Mainland bridge.

According to him, ‘I was seated at the back when it happened and it seems i crash my jaw into the front seat so I lost consciousness and was just bleeding from everywhere. I still managed to make the flight after i got first aid but I’m fine now’.

MR blogger-blogger
so you mean to say that the dude had a "broken jaw" but instead of going to hospital, this super human went on to take his plane and performed in Delta with a BROKEN JAW ?!?!?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by Commentor: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

MR blogger-blogger
so you mean to say that the dude had a "broken jaw" but instead of going to hospital, this super human went on to take his plane and performed in Delta with a BROKEN JAW ?!?!?!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge by Bewiseedet(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sorry man bt where were u rushing to, abi u wan make village people smile/cry.

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Posts His Inspirational Throwback To When He Was A Little Bo / Congratulations!!! Naira Marley Becomes The First Nigerian Act To Achieve This / Container Falls, Cuts Lady’s Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.