Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Hidden Wealth: Sim Card Registration Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Hidden Wealth: Sim Card Registration Business (1803 Views)

Learn How To Start A Profitable CAC Registration Business In 2023 / The Hidden Wealth In Lokoja Floods / Hidden Wealth Academy Presents Wealth Creation Channels (2.0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Wealth: Sim Card Registration Business by OluDonald1(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2019
How to make cool money daily from sim card registration business!
Sim card registration business has been for a long time ago and it is not something new anymore. But do you know that most of the people in this business still don't know how profitable the business can be! Imagine you get paid #600 just for activating a new sim for a customer free of charge!
Yes, if you're rightly & properly informed then you'll understand what I'm saying.
Note: This business is not just for anybody, & that is why I won't write more about it here. But if you know you are seriously concern about making money with ease then contact me for more info.
Whether you're currently an Agent or you're new in the business is not an issue, commitment & seriousness is the most important. You can start making money from the business immediately! No registration fee, No capital required!
What'sapp only 0.8.0.6.6.3.9.9.8.8.4 Call only 0.7.0.5.3.0.0.1.0.0.2.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Wealth: Sim Card Registration Business by Medallion500: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Good morning sir..I am interested..WhatsApp 08090903326
Re: The Hidden Wealth: Sim Card Registration Business by neutralmind: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
N600 or N200?

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 / Using Our Power Bank As An Exclusive Power Source For CCTV And A Wireless Router / I Need Supplies Of Diesel (10-15 Tankers) To Abuja Weekly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.