Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Closed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Closed (865 Views)

Creative Content Writer Needed For A Steady Job In Abuja / Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria / Article Writers Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

Closed by mosbic: 4:51am On Dec 11, 2019

Re: Closed by Tresor: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hi. I'm interested in your offer but I can't find the number you asked us to send the proposals to.
Re: Closed by mosbic: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tresor:
Hi. I'm interested in your offer but I can't find the number you asked us to send the proposals to.

Zero seven zero three, three one eight, five four six two
Re: Closed by TheGrillr(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

mosbic:
Hi,

If you're a good writer and you KNOW your craft, I've got a lot of ongoing jobs for you. I'm planning to hire writers who will handle continuous projects for me.

TYPES OF WRITERS
I'm looking for the following writers:
1) Ebook writers
2) Blog post writers
3) SEO writers
4) Fiction writers

PAYMENT RATE
Here is my payment rate for the jobs I have at hand:
- SEO blog post writing: N1.5 per word (if you're good, fast, and willing to write to the job specifics, you can write up to 5000 words per week or more)
- EBook writing: N1 per word (if you're good, fast, and willing to write to the job specifics, you can write up to 10000 words or more)

I also have other writing jobs (jobs not listed here) that are at different prices. I pay based on my budget (for personal projects) and the client's pay (for outsourced projects).

Now, if you're good and you command a higher price than anything I've listed here, that's not a problem. You can still apply.

But, you must prove to me that you're extremely good. You'll do the first 3 jobs at my payment rate. Then, we can discuss higher rates after that.

CRITERIA
Here is my criteria:
1) Your work must be of high quality.
2) Your work shouldn't require edits. After I've worked with you twice, you should be able to beat your chest and say, "That work is impeccable" before submitting to me. I don't let my clients return work for editing and that's the same standard I'll be requiring from all my writers.
3) Your writing should be malleable. This means that you should be able to bend your writing to fit the writing style, tone and format I want. For example,
- Don't give me a technical piece if I want something conversational.
- Don't ramble on when I want you to go straight to the point.
- For search engine optimized work, follow the specifics and guideline I give you. Note: There are different kinds of SEO writing.
- Don't write fiction that doesn't keep me at the edge of my seat.
4) You should be a fast writer, and submit on or before the deadline.

I do not tolerate spun content and plagiarism. If you send in any of that, I won't pay. Or better still, I'll do the 'Pharoah, let my people go' approach.

HIRING PROCESS
I want to hire writers who will work for the long term. So, my hiring process is stringent.
1) Send in your writing proposals telling me 2 types of writers I want and 2 criteria I've listed. If you don't do this, I'll ignore your proposal.
2) I'll ask you for a sample of your work.
3) I'll ask you to write a 200-word test piece for any topic.
4) I'll hire you once.
5) If you've passed the first 4 stages, I'll hire you 2 more times. By the 3rd time I hire you, I shouldn't proofread or edit your work. If I have to edit your work after hiring you for the third time, I'll kindly preach to myself to move on and I won't rehire you.
6) You'll start writing for me continuously, and I'll give you the highest paid jobs first.
(If you send in spun content or badly written work at any time, I won't hire you anymore.)

I'm not looking for too many writers. I'm looking for AWESOME writers. If you're good and you meet my criteria, you'll get constant jobs at a good rate from me. Just send in your proposals to the number in my signature (through WhatsApp) and note that I won't skip any step in the hiring process.

Re: Closed by daprofo: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
All these numerous, ambiguous rules for #1?

Na wa! God help us!

Re: Closed by mosbic: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
TheGrillr:
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Send your proposal to the number on my signature via WhatsApp

Female Writers: / Bulk Articles Available! / Wanted Creative Content Writers