Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale (1076 Views)

Toyota Pirus Hybrid 2005 Toks... 2.5m / »»» Sold!! Ford Cooling Van @ N1.25M Negotiable ««« / Toks 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid # 1.1m SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Clean Nigerian used ford escape for sale,
SUV
Hybrid
Automatic.
Color= RED
Mileage = 265,000KM
Available for inspection immediately.
PH Based but i have a company that delivers to anywhere in Nigeria on Zero Mileage (Haulage Service)
Price = 950k Negotiable
Call or whatsapp 08086949336

Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Available Fully
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by Baddybos: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
I lost interest when you said zero mileage lol and when you said you have a “company” that ships to Nigeria. Plus no full car image lol. One thing I don’t get about scammers is how they lack basic intelligence.

1 Like

Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by rexana: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
How much
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Baddybos:
I lost interest when you said zero mileage lol and when you said you have a “company” that ships to Nigeria. Plus no full car image lol. One thing I don’t get about scammers is how they lack basic intelligence.
Do you just make comment to be funny or what? I did not say the car is zero mileage i mean they will send to anywhere on zero mileage meaning they won't ride your car its an haulage. So sad how u displayed ignorance.
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
rexana:
How much
The price is 900k sir
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
still available
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Available
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by Mac2016(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
darkeyelid:
Do you just make comment to be funny or what? I did not say the car is zero mileage i mean they will send to anywhere on zero mileage meaning they won't ride your car its an haulage. So sad how u displayed ignorance.

Why are you worried about the below? Many in Nigeria suffers from hasty generalisation, dyslexia or can't even interprete correctly.. grin

Baddybos:
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by Mac2016(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
@OP... Kindly post full pic and more detailed pics of the car if you can.. Thanks
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mac2016:

Why are you worried about the below? Many in Nigeria suffers from hasty generalisation, dyslexia or can't even interprete correctly.. grin

I tire o....smh
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mac2016:
@OP... Kindly post full pic and more detailed pics of the car if you can.. Thanks
Can we chat, if you're interested
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Mac2016:

Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by Baddybos: 4:26am On Dec 16, 2019
darkeyelid:

Thanks to me you modified. Was scammed 1.34 million for a Ford Edge by someone who gave info just like you earlier did.
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by Baddybos: 4:31am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Mac2016 post=84908143]

[/quote

Lol dyslexia?? Did you see how he posted earlier. Just rushed everything. If I was wrong why did he modify. He Shld have left it like that if he was right. And you cldnt read between the lines that I was I interested. Once beaten twice shy. Been scammed in my last transaction, besides I buy n resell.
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2019
Baddybos:

Thanks to me you modified. Was scammed 1.34 million for a Ford Edge by someone who gave info just like you earlier did.
It's a simple thing to have asked for clarification and besides how would u get scammed when you will definitely inspect your car before buying?
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by Baddybos: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2019
darkeyelid:
It's a simple thing to have asked for clarification and besides how would u get scammed when you will definitely inspect your car before buying?

I did. Then one thing led to another and I had to leave that particular ford after inspecting and paying, also in ph n come to Lagos, hoping for delivery... rest is history. Next time pay attention to details. Give clear and precised information!
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Baddybos:

I did. Then one thing led to another and I had to leave that particular ford after inspecting and paying, also in ph n come to Lagos, hoping for delivery... rest is history. Next time pay attention to details. Give clear and precised information!
I understand you but this things happen to people that pay cheap haulage. I am not a re-seller its a personal car. AGS Logistics is known round Nigeria. You can research on them. And if you have other haulage servers you can buy and take it to them yourself or you drive it. Chikena.
Re: SOLD******FORD Escape Hybrid 2005....urgent Sale by darkeyelid(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
SOLD

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Toyota Camry 2008 Upgraded @900k / Very Sharp Tokunbo TOYOTA HIGHLANDER HYBRID 2006 Model / Lagos: Tokunbo 2012 Hyundai Sonata - Full Option + Thumbstart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.