Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Aryktech - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Aryktech (657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aryktech by dude(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2019
Had a transaction with a guy
Re: Aryktech by ArykTECH(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2019
The work you gave me and for which you paid for is not a transaction that can be discussed anywhere and you know that. I already made myself clear how busy I am. I travel a lot and I cannot because of a single transaction put a stop to all other businesses from which I'm able to provide for my family needs and myself.

Please, I already responded to your Whatsapp messages. Send me your account details and let's end the transactions once and for all.

Stop smearing my name and business name for just that 18k. Please. And thank you for the little while we enjoyed together.

1 Like

Re: Aryktech by dude(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Thanks
Re: Aryktech by ArykTECH(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2019
dude:
Had a transaction with a guy who goes by name Arkytech here. Real names are Arewa Olayinka.Paid him 18k via his bank account. He's no longer returning calls or messages. My mind did not let me do due deligence on him as he sounded a honest person. Dude now ignores my messages on WhatsApp and refuses to pick calls.

(1) (Reply)

SALE : Panasonic PABX TEM 824 (abuja) / Macbook Air 2015 Core I5 1.4ghz, 256gb, 4gb Ram N130,000 / Logitech F310 Gamepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.