Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (503 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by mynaijaforumcom: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: .. by neoclassical: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
mynaijaforumcom:
I will prove to you that there is no God and for a fee of 100 000 Naira, For this token, I will prove to you that there is no God and that your live can be more fulfilled or substantially improved by coming to this realisation. It's a pay after service thing, your last Religious bound act will be to pay the me for doing you the great service.
All you need is just a willingness to find the truth.
. Use the N100,000 for treatment in any Psychiatric hospital that is closer to you.

3 Likes

Re: .. by spartan117(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: .. by mynaijaforumcom: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
neoclassical:
. Use the N100,000 for treatment in any Psychiatric hospital that is closer to you.
In every democracy, there is freedom of opinion and you are using yours here
Re: .. by imiski(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
As I like to refer to my self as a free thinker, I can emphatically say that there is a God(creator), but he is whatever you make of him.

2 Likes

Re: .. by mynaijaforumcom: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
imiski:
As I like to refer to my self as a free thinker, I can emphatically say that there is a God(creator), but he is whatever you make of him.
Good for you

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Photos From His Birthday Dinner In Dubai / Leah Sharibu’s Dad Reacts To Reports On Daughter Giving Birth In Captivity / Abia State Needs Urgent Attention Of Both Local And International Communities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.