Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Need Tracking Expert's Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Tracking Expert's Please (314 Views)

I Need Tracking Expert / Urgent Vacancy To Be Filled: It & Tracking Officer / Fleet Tracking Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tracking Expert's Please by Nancygoje: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi nairalanders I need your help oh abeg, I enter a vehicle which was unknown to me to be one chance and they cart away my atm and pin, the gang includes two male and two female they have withdraw the sum of 110k. Can someone track their location for me please....... this are there numbers +2347063951036, +2349072799830
Re: I Need Tracking Expert's Please by donpedro11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nancygoje:
Hi nairalanders I need your help oh abeg, I enter a vehicle which was unknown to me to be one chance and they cart away my atm and pin, the gang includes two male and two female they have withdraw the sum of 110k. Can someone track their location for me please....... this are there numbers +2347063951036, +2349072799830

We can't track via numbers only, also there are reasons that those are not their real numbers, or not registered with the network, also if your phone was stolen you still got a shot, because it will be sold somewhere, also the point at which your funds were withdrew will have security cams, I can only try to track to a particular extent, the police can continue for you, but don't expect them to run full tracking without many hassles and also licks off from you
Re: I Need Tracking Expert's Please by CsRockefeller(m): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2019
This is a public announcement, if you really have huge cash in your account and you must be with your ATM card, please transfer small cash weekly into another account I call expenses account, so that in the event of a robbery, you don't loose too much.

Stop carrying the ATM card of your main account around.

Regards.
Re: I Need Tracking Expert's Please by Nancygoje: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
donpedro11:

We can't track via numbers only, also there are reasons that those are not their real numbers, or not registered with the network, also if your phone was stolen you still got a shot, because it will be sold somewhere, also the point at which your funds were withdrew will have security cams, I can only try to track to a particular extent, the police can continue for you, but don't expect them to run full tracking without many hassles and also licks off from you
please just give it a trial. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment: Full Names Of Successful Candidates, Dates For Interv / Latest Job Vacancies In January - Apply Here / Please Kindly Help To Verify Its Authentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.