Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) (9946 Views)

If You Have An OPAY Bank Account, Check Now! / What Is An Opay Account Number? / Opay Agent: How To Receive A Free POS From Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by Daylight2002(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2019
An agent quite simply put a businessman who transfers money, and earns commissions under the Opay platform.

Why should you become an Opay Agent?

* Well, as a businessman/woman, you're faced with day to day tasks which more often than not involves alot of money either physically (cash)or digitally (In this case, opay). When you become an Opay agent, you get charged just 10 naira for any bank transfer in Nigeria no matter the amount and you are charged absolutely nothing when transferring from Opay to Opay. When compared to other leading online transaction platforms, Opay is very much cheaper and convenient for you and you need not fear as Opay is a CBN certified company so your money is very safe.

So as a businessman, when you use opay you'll save yourself alot of money and time as well as other benefits I'll explain further in this thread

* You earn money from weekly commissions. Each time you do a cash out for a customer, you get a 10% commission of the money. So you're basically doing your job and at the same time earning money. No online banking platform does that!

* When you keep making transactions with the opay app, you get qualified for a completely free 4g LTE POS machine to help you in your business in case you have customers who wish to pay with their ATM card.

* Aggregate Agent.
As an agent, you can earn money from your aggregators. Aggregators are agents who get registered through you. Whenever an aggregator agent transacts money using the opay app, you automatically get your own Commissions right from the comfort of your house.

* As an agent you have access to Opay loans ranging from 2,000 to 50,000 with very flexible repayment options and time ranging from 30 days to 365 days.

These and more are the benefits of becoming an Opay agent.. if you have any questions relating to how to become an Opay Agent or further questions relating to the topic you send a Message (whatsApp or SMS) to 081 2231 3958

You can also become a sales representative and earn a basic monthly salary of 40k with extra bonuses.

Requirements
* Your national ID card
* Utility bill
* Passport that's all

Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by Donemmy(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2019
I have been working for Opay for over 3months now no commission, no pos. The worst of it all no communication as if i don't exist on their platform.
Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by Daylight2002(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Donemmy:
I have been working for Opay for over 3months now no commission, no pos. The worst of it all no communication as if i don't exist on their platform.

You need to make sure you're upgraded to level 3 for the Commissions. Then for the issue of no POS, you'll be called when you've made transactions worth 3.5 million naira sir. Sorry for the inconvenience
Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by Digitalstarlite: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Wat of d loan of #50k as an agent to access. It as an agent.how do I access and become an agent sir
Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by Daylight2002(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Digitalstarlite:
Wat of d loan of #50k as an agent to access. It as an agent.how do I access and become an agent sir

The loan is open only to Agents. Send a WhatsApp message to the number in the write-up of you're interested in becoming an Opay Agent
Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by Massab: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Daylight2002:

You need to make sure you're upgraded to level 3 for the Commissions. Then for the issue of no POS, you'll be called when you've made transactions worth 3.5 million naira sir. Sorry for the inconvenience

How do I get upgraded to level 3 please
Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by samuelson1991: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2020
The pos is ready for those people that has been an opay agent for months now..so kindly contact this number...07081732954

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by ilovemymama: 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
Opay android pos is no longer available, don't be deceive ooo
Re: Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) by atop1(m): 3:07am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/

(1) (Reply)

Offer Over / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal / Cubana COO, Omoefe Emerges 2022 'Hospitality Personality of the Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.