Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Research Topic Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research Topic Needed (193 Views)

Features Of A Good Research Topic / Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance / Somebody Should Help Me A With Research Topic On Economic And Public Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Topic Needed by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2019
pls guys kindly help your sister, I am to present my research topic on Thursday this week, 3 actually, but I am clueless at the moment.
My field of study is Educational Technology. pls I await suggestions. thanks
Re: Research Topic Needed by Skyken99(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
1.Emphasizing on emergent approaches to learning
2. The case of a perfectly streamlined online tutorial
3. Checking out means of extending educational technology to students in Congo
4. Assimilating educative perspectives in the new era
5. Making the educating system facile, mobile and convenient
6. Analyzing the educational psychology of rural women in India
7. Carving an effective instructional design for proper propagation of education
8. Impact of social media on the enhancement of e-learning programs
9. Hybridizing different programs for holistic development of students
10. Sentient ways of teaching toddlers with video learning
11. Economic perspective on the high-rising demands of instruments for acceptance of educational technology
12. Conducting a perfect Methodology for rationalizing educational technology
13. Speeding the learning process by computerizing the modes of education
14. Spreading awareness about technology tools and online learning among commoners
15. The convenience of management; communication and expeditiousness; three facilities of educational technology
Re: Research Topic Needed by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2019
Skyken99:
1.Emphasizing on emergent approaches to learning
2. The case of a perfectly streamlined online tutorial
thanks a lot for this.
Pls more suggestions are welcome. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Flexible Course Is On Now 2020 / 2020 UTME/DE Candidates To Be Accorded Preference In Obtaining NIN / Live Your Best Life, It’s Your Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.