Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

A/C Compressor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A/C Compressor (1134 Views)

Lexus Es350 A/c Compressor / ......2005 C240 A/C Compressor..... / Signs Of A Failing A/c Compressor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A/C Compressor by dru23(m): 2:45am On Dec 18, 2019
A client of mine via nairaland , I had issue with his a/c Compressor months ago. He called me up and made request. His 08 or 09 Camry a/c Compressor needed replacement..

He was advice to change it from automatic to manual. He was told that the mechanic said he will have to do some rewiring for that to happen . My client said he can' t let that happen. That conversion will stress the engine in the long run . I was able to source for a compressor for him , that was cheaper than the conversion.. The source compressor came with a six months warranty.. My only advice I told my client is take it to Radauto techs for proper installation. Due to the fact that I had similar issue about 1 year ago. I source for my own a/c Compressor and a/c drier .. And since than my uber car a/c has been freezer cold ..

So when replacing your a/c Compressor the right way . You need a a/c tech with the proper tools to get the job done right. Anything other than will end up damaging compressor ... So starting from January 2020 I will be shipping a/c Compressor for cars like Camry and Corolla. If anyone needs any special order for compressor , please hit me up at dru23@hotmail. We can talk and I will add you to my whatapps.. Keep in mind deadline order starts from next week through January 7th 2020 . Anything after that I wouldn't be chance. You will have to wait the next shipping date, which I can't be 100% sure of ....

Re: A/C Compressor by Hoodbilonia: 4:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Buy manual
Why una stubborn like this
Did he buy the car brand new.
Better buy manual.buy auto and it will fail after 1 week.
6months warranty my prick for auto compressor
Dont let anyone fool u
Re: A/C Compressor by dru23(m): 5:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Buy manual
Why una stubborn like this
Did he buy the car brand new.
Better buy manual.buy auto and it will fail after 1 week.
6months warranty my prick for auto compressor
Dont let anyone fool u

It was not bought in ladipo sir, sir it was imported directly from USA by me ....similar thing happen to my 08 Elantra that was on uber ... Just like I ignore others like you to buy manual.. I decided to import one myself, took it to a well qualified a/c Tec , can't mention their names anymore ,have been doing too much free promo for them. So yes after 1yr or so the Elantra a/c has been chilling and frozen ......
If you do something and you keep getting the same results, than do something else to get better result.. Either way sir, I thank you for your concerns

Re: A/C Compressor by Joe4lv(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2019
@dru33,please always share your whatsapp link so people can easily get across to you.
Re: A/C Compressor by dru23(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2019
Joe4lv:
@dru33,please always share your whatsapp link so people can easily get across to you.

I agree with you 100% .. But I don't want unwanted harassment from some people on nairaland.. You know am not the most popular guy on NL. The hate is too much.. But this is my email sha dru23@hotmail. Com and I can send you my whatapps number.. Thanks and am looking forward to hear from u .. U seems like a cool bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Sentra 04 (manual) Or Honda Acedamy (auto) / I Need Help Urgently - 2005 Toyota Camry V6 / Bmw E46 M43 Nozzles Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.