Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

“i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo (6384 Views)

Tribunal: ‘the Only Way President Bola Tinubu Will Be Removed’, Prominent Pastor / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by joelbooks: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
I’ll see you off. The rest can make their “I’ll see you off. The rest can make their way.” — PMB bants with the VP after a private birthday dinner at home, attended by associates and senior government officials. #PMBAt77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsY2UCW3pN4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by IamSalt: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
undecided

OK, I just took this to the bank and cashed out. It has paid my rent.
Abeg, next!!!

9 Likes

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by JonDon12: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
The slave is being kicked out the party.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Adekunleideology(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Will this news hit front page ? grin

2 Likes

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by helinues: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Assurance been assured ..

Another disturbing night for wailers.. Ntoor

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by joelbooks: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
helinues:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by tunjiajayi: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:

Your mumu dey like third Niger bridge.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by helinues: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:

Read and comprehend before you rush to comment next time

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Wazobiamax22: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
a bag of 50kg rice was reduced to N7000 (not stone rice oooo)

Fuel pump price has been reduced to N40

Nigerians are no longer pays multiple taxes

This video don make life better

If you no believe watch am again

grin grin chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by nwamabo247(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alright
Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by BlackfireX: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lifeless fc cajoling mere commissioner of condolence

1 Like

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by helinues: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
BlackfireX:

The pains are much.. We can feel it.

Take napkin and clean your cries

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by jahsharon: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:

The slave from the tribe that used over three million of your grandfathers and fathers for pepper soup and suya and use your mothers and sisters as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by jahsharon: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
BlackfireX:

Is anyone in your family qualified to be gateman to any of the two great men you are refering to above?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by fyneguy: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
mutual respect...I love these guys!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by hisexcellency34: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
After sacking his aides

1 Like

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by jahsharon: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
fyneguy:
mutual respect...I love these guys!

Is there any time you see people with Buhari and the people are not laughing? He is gentleman to the core, and the VP, a thorough breed Omo Oduduwa.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Subzero047: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:

The slave from the tribe that used over three million of your grandfathers and fathers for pepper soup and suya and use your mothers and sisters as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970.

Yorubas never fought the civil war, you were bought by both sides

So shut up
Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Subzero047: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:

Is there any time you see people with Buhari and the people are not laughing? He is gentleman to the core, and the VP, a thorough breed Omo Oduduwa.

After sacking his aides and confining him to a house boy

Una no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by tunjiajayi: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:

Very true.
The general is witty and highly humorous.

A true gentleman!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by jahsharon: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Subzero047:

After sacking his aides and confining him to a house boy

Una no dey shame?

ARe you qualified to be Buhari's houseboy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by joelbooks: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:

ARe you qualified to be Buhari's houseboy?
Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Dikegodspower(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
these fake pastor turned P.A on kitchen affairs
Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by sweetonugbu: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is it a direct speech or was it narrated?.
Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Gbadepro(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
helinues:

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Yankee101: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2019
I think personally Buhari has tremendous respect for Osinbajo and his intellect. But his kitchen cabinet is scared of him. Hence the attempt to castrate him
Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by youngeagle(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2019
He sure knows how to press their mumu button in front of camera �

1 Like

Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by solmus: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2019
mutual respect and understanding, something the haters dont get
Re: “i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo by Foxman19: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2019
It mean the rest are useless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / NDLEA Recovers 294,440 Tramadol Tabs, Others In Delta, Bauchi, MMIA / No Merger Plan With PDP, Says LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.