Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (6476 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by dangotesmummy: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i could simply say that: if there was NO seller, buyers wouldnt be able to buy....

yet you would still blame men for the millions of teenage girls and/or women who want to look like her?!?

... she is also teaching millions of teenage girls the wrong life values, that will have some innocent child become brain damage in the same process.

and yet, you want to blame men for that, and not the deluded olosho/mother/wife exhibiting her nudity for all to see like a street corner olosho?

i see Kim K and her stunt as the devil... the direct reason why most women have clearly lost the plot on being attractive, getting attention and/or dating.
women who use their nudity to attract men are treated exactly as how they portray themselves to be.... aka a cheap piece of meat.
really??And you will still blame teenagers for wanting to be like Kim Kardashian? Who no wan make money for this life? The teenagers saw that kim made money advertising her nudity and they also see the decent good girl that leads a normal life,read get a degree,get a job and be collecting 50k monthlywhile they see the one that carried her unclothedness enter sm got big million naira endorsement deals attracting millions of naira.now tell me which one teenagers will gravitate towards?

The one that decided to be decent , get a degree and live the text book idea of good girl, Una dey celebrate them?

Women have realised that the more hoeissh she acts, the more attention and money she gets.so STOP GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION AND watch how they'll run out of business.its that ATTENTION gan gan that is making their business thrive
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:
really??And you will still blame teenagers for wanting to be like Kim Kardashian?

no i wuldnt, i woud solely blame KIM k and social media

Who no wan make money for this life?

would you teach your kids to show their nudity on social media?! would you teach them to make sextapes to become famous?!?!?!

The teenagers saw that kim made money advertising her nudity and they also see the decent good girl that leads a normal life,read get a degree,get a job and be collecting 50k monthlywhile they see the one that carried her unclothedness enter sm got big million naira endorsement deals attracting millions of naira.now tell me which one teenagers will gravitate towards?

come on sista...why dont you show Folorunsho Alakija or Dangote or Otedola to such teenagers instead....? they are worth 1000 times more than what Kim K is worth.... and have much more life value that Kim K will ever have.
but most importantly: do you really believe that making millions while showing your nudity is better than living a decent respectful life?!

The one that decided to be decent , get a degree and live the text book idea of good girl, Una dey celebrate them?

of course we do!!!!! we celebrate Oprah, we celebrate Michelle Obama etc... the fact that deluded teenagers are blinded by social media, shouldnt be the reason for parents to lose the plot and put oloshos as role model for their kids. Kim K is a well known celebrity "nigga" wh0re who went from black athletes to singers to anybody with black skin until she had a sextape and became famous.

Women have realised that the more hoeissh she acts, the more attention and money she gets.so STOP GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION AND watch how they'll run out of business.its that ATTENTION gan gan that is making their business thrive

again, you are looking at this issue the wrong way.... whether men are attracted or not to this wh0re is irrelevant to the teenage girls who want to look like her. there will always be deluded women out there flaunting their nudity to attract men, because many women out there only have tittays and bootay to attract men, to begin with. what else can they flaunt?! what we need to do is EDUCATE these kids to know better and understand that flaunting your body will only make you a cheap lay for us men.

2 Likes

Re: . by OttHin: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
OJODEL10:
stupid girl
stupid mother
stupid hospital
stupid breast
stupld!....

Stoooopid girl
Stooooopid mother
Stoooooopid hospital
Stooooooopid breast

I hate bullsit

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Its a life of choices
Re: . by Homers123(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Olowo fowo raku. Ise o kin padi, ayo ni pani.
Re: . by lonedick: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

The secret behind Lagbaja's face / OMG: See Slay Queen Wey Don Rotten O - This Is A Graphic Photo Please / "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.