Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1003 Views)

The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof / 2020 Hyundai Sonata Unveiled – Photos, Details And Price / I Got A Car Through Nairaland With An Honest Car Dealer "TPOUND" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tugrow(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: . by nurey(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
vehicle year and your location let's help you look for a qualified workshop. but for now, stay away from that mechanic

1 Like

Re: . by tugrow(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: . by nurey(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
tugrow:

Thanks bro for stopping
I picked up the car to my house till I find one

Hyundai sonata 06
My location is Ikeja

Gazzuzz is the closest person to you at ogba and he handles the year of the vehicle. May in the spirit of Xmas he can squeeze you to his busy schedule.

2 Likes

Re: . by tugrow(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: . by dicksonadams(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
tugrow:
need more recommendations aside from him pls , in as much is Lagos mainland ,

Try autologic, he is airport mechanic workshops
Re: . by nurey(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
tugrow:

mayor2013 around ikotun

Autologic around gbagada
Re: . by ugreat(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
nurey:

mayor2013 around ikotun

Autologic around gbagada
Autologic don relocate to Agege road
Re: . by nonhuman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
I drive hundai Tucson but recently car stop supplying fuel so I changed two nozzles that are bad and fuel pump now it consumes more fuel than ever I am worried, please what should I check for remedy
Re: . by autologic: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
tugrow:
Click on my signature below to see direction to our workshop address .
Re: . by tugrow(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
autologic:

Click on my signature below to see direction to our workshop address .
yes boss will do that on Monday, I try to call you today but your number was not going, or do you open on Sundays ??
Re: . by chukel(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2019
tugrow:
Good evening my people of nairaland , my Hyundai Sonata was seize to move smoothly on a trip, no matter you throttle it, it move slowly , I stop check my fan and water was still intact , I turn off the engine and on again it picks up and move smoothly, I went back home and park , the next I check and start the car , it runs normal, I say let me test if I may experience any issues, on my way I saw the temperature raise , I quickly droves back to my mechanic since it was still closely... getting they he say the overheat has affected my engine that the need to work on the engine, after series of repairs from him , my engine is not running normal ,the exhaust of the engine keep on shooting as if the The engine plugs or nozzles are bad , before the engine talk he has changed plug and nozzle, even fuel pump, car still not in good condition

Need help pls
tugrow, na you really type this post?
Re: . by tugrow(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2019
chukel:
LOI
Re: . by mejai(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
chukel:
Head dey pain me seriously grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rx350 / CarGuide.NG / My Car Brake Disc Brings Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.