Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (922 Views)

Sowget Exchange: Bitcoin, USDT, Perfect Money, Deriv, InstaForex, AstroPay / Do You Need Us Bank Account Or Uk Bank Account For Your Business / A Uk Used Nikon Coolpix 4500 Is For Sale 8k. Call Me On 08090767787 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 23, 2019
NEED WORKING PAYPAL ACCOUNTS? CHECK THIS

BONUS 3 IN 1 - GET ADDITIONAL WORKING USA AND UAE PAYPAL(Can withdraw too) WHEN YOU ORDER THE UK PACKAGE
You can manage the three accounts using the 3 VPS I will give you. I will tell you how to create unlimited vps too.

BUY DEDICATED UK PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWING TO NIGERIAN BANK
Check this thread for proofs
https://www.nairaland.com/5476902/business-usa-personal-uk-paypals#84277257

Details that will be provided:
1) Verified United Kingdom PayPal Account - CARD, PHONE NO, BANK VERIFIED
2) UK Phone No - dedicated for calling and receiving paypal messages
3) UK Bank for Paypal withdrawals to any Nigerian savings account -340naira, you can transfer to dorm account and exchange from aboki at 360
3) Re-loadable VCC for other payments or ebay checkout
4) Account name, email, phone number, address, and card information
5) Email account login details
6) VPS with dedicated IP address to log in to your United Kingdom PayPal account anywhere
5) Utility Bill

Please note that a valid International passport and utility bill is required for activation of your UK Bank.

DM whatsapp below for more information

BONUS 3 IN 1 - GET ADDITIONAL WORKING ICELAND AND UAE PAYPAL(Can withdraw too) WHEN YOU ORDER THE UK PACKAGE
You can manage the three accounts using the 3 VPS I will give you. I will tell you how to create unlimited vps too.
Re: . by Great100000: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hi Sir.
Re: . by Great100000: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nice Doing Business With You Sir, I sold my PayPal funds to him and paid me within a minute, thank you so so much.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
PAYPAL ACCOUNT SOLUTIONS

My paypal account opening service is tested and proven
https://www.nairaland.com/5476902/business-usa-personal-uk-paypals

Get the following
UK PAYPAL + UK BANK +UK VPS +UK Utility bill

This paypal is not the normal known africard withdrawal method. Its the ultimate solutions for freelancers. When you reach EU limit. Simply upload the utility bill and Your Nigerian passport as the account will be opened in your name not stealth account so it's a long term solution. You will access the account every-time from a remote computer based in the UK so its a well refined process.

Do not rush to open accounts that would later get block with no way out

DM me via signature below
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
DISCOUNTED PRICE AT THIS TIME

Re: . by MaziOkoro: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
The boss...
I don't even want to bother myself anymore...your satisfactory service is enough for me cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2019
MaziOkoro:
The boss...
I don't even want to bother myself anymore...your satisfactory service is enough for me cheesy

Lol

I dey tell you.. no point stressing yourself with paypal headache
Re: . by MaziOkoro: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2019
webshopNG:

Lol

I dey you no point stress yourself with paypal headache
I have peace of mind grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
We still helping people set up uk bank and UK PayPal

Dm.via whatsapp below
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Manage your own paypal account in Nigeria

Re: . by MMElliot: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
red

(1) (Reply)

Hp Zbook Studio G3, I7 With 4gb Nvidia / ☢️ Sold☢️ / gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.