Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

This Is How I Remove doubt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How I Remove doubt (476 Views)

I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) / How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn / How Can I Remove Heavy Starch From Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Remove doubt by droidview: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
I am an android developer for business websites and ecommerce sites.

This december,i am currently giving a promo for those that intend to have their website app on playstore.

The promo price is very very affordable but people still doubt.This is how i removed the doubt:

1. NO deposit payment: That means the customer for the app will not pay any amount until after the app is completed and apk file sent.The promo payment is 8500 naira.

Its a good way to remove doubt. The issue is: some clients are so funny.They abuse it.After delivery and they like it, they no longer reply whatsapp messages. They start giving excuses.This issue is so painful.

2. Show sample: I show sample of my android work first, so the client knows what to expect and its features.

My sample is cool and most clients like it.Incase you need an android app for your business, check my signature for whatsapp details.

I have a thread that highlight the 2 main advantages of android apps. Check it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5593366/discover-these-2-main-benefits
Re: This Is How I Remove doubt by droidview: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2019
For those that will like to see my ecommerce android  webview sample, pls contact me via whatsapp in my signature below.
Re: This Is How I Remove doubt by droidview: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2019
Get an ANDROID webview app this december for your business or ecommerce website and be listed on playstore.Its for just 8500 naira promo. Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill be glad to show you sample.

(1) (Reply)

Uber Rewards Drivers With Surges, Promotions And Boost In Ride Fares / How To Get SEO Clients Without Struggling / Looking For Online Legitimate Business Without Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.