Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Wikileaks - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wikileaks (816 Views)

Group Hacks Pbs Website In Wikileaks Protest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks by evieqi(f): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2010
hey people!!

una hear about wikileaks and d so-called us-cables. if a whole US computer database can be broken wat about ours, or maybe we don't have dat kind of classified documents, but i believe dat we do have somethings dat can implicate us if it gets out. what do u think about the Nigerian security system is it secure enough? how do we upgrade both physically and technological? people lets review our country for the leaders seems like they are waiting for disaster to strike before reactin.

opinions and solutions plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Wikileaks by tchaik(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
leaders seems like they are waiting for disaster to strike before reactin

Sorry you, do the so called leaders give a hoot about wikileaks? do they even know what wikileak is all about? Those schmucks are in Abuja waiting for the next Ghana-must-go-bag to share and you are worrying ur sorry ass about wikileaks? shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Wikileaks by Ladyrsky46: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2010
tchaik:

leaders seems like they are waiting for disaster to strike before reactin

Sorry you, do the so called leaders give a hoot about wikileaks? do they even know what wikileak is all about? Those schmucks are in Abuja waiting for the next Ghana-must-go-bag to share and you are worrying your sorry backside about wikileaks? shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
What effect will it have in Nigeria? I don't think Nigeria is that important(high level of threat to the West) for people to be really bothered. I doubt if any African nation is to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

No Internet Connection In The Whole Of Egypt. . . / Do Anyone Sell Laptop I Want To Buy. / Desktop Computer At Give Away Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.