Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Study In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Canada (596 Views)

Study In China On Full Scholarship / Cheapest Tuition Universities In Asia: Study In Japan And China Plus Cost Of Liv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Canada by cooooooks(m): 4:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you want to move to Canada or study in Canada?

I am a Nigerian based in Canada who has helped various family and family friends look for and find study programs abroad, Canada, USA & Europe.

I will limit this service to Canada only for now.

You don't need billions or hundreds of millions to move to the country. Contact me today and we will set up an appointment.

Cheers.
Re: Study In Canada by Ruben225571(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2020
cooooooks:

I am a Nigerian based in Canada who has helped various family and family friends look for and find study programs abroad, Canada, USA & Europe.

You don't need billions or hundreds of millions to move to the country. Contact me today and we will set up an appointment.

Cheers.

Happy new year and new month. Please how can I go about the admission into the Canada university? Undergraduate going to study pharmacy
Re: Study In Canada by Moustache: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Following
Re: Study In Canada by cooooooks(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Do you have WAEC/NECO?

Ruben225571:

Happy new year and new month. Please how can I go about the admission into the Canada university? Undergraduate going to study pharmacy
Re: Study In Canada by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
What about full scholarships. Money nor dey o
Re: Study In Canada by Nguru55: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
How can I get to Canada, study and work to take care of my tuition and other expenses?
Re: Study In Canada by tmphoto(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
cooooooks:

Cheers.

I also want to study in Canada what are the requirements
Re: Study In Canada by Mallamsaka(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
cooooooks:

Cheers.
please can u give us more info about MSC scholarship in canada
Re: Study In Canada by jennifer247: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2020
I am a Graduated student and I have the interest to do my postgraduate in Canada. where to buy loose diamonds cheap I don't know what are the procedures required for getting a student visa in Canada. Can anyone share procedures through this article?.
Re: Study In Canada by cooooooks(m): 4:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Try Mastercard Foundation.

By FAR the best scholarship foundation. They provide everything and they have a staff working with their awardees to guide you & support you.

Mallamsaka:
please can u give us more info about MSC scholarship in canada

(1) (Reply)

133 First Class Honours As UNN Release It 2019 Degree Results / The Real Reason And Ugly Truth To Teachers Cutting Students Hair / FREE Webinar - Study In Germany At Berlin School Of Business And Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.