Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. (1752 Views)

Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2020
I can't call this some kinda show off because people were not allowed to take pictures. Oh maybe this man is not a good politician. A good politician would naturally want to get known for this, but NO, Ambode choose to give food to his people, imagine people who couldn't afford to celebrate the new year getting three of this kind of bread (That is the least a single person would get)
shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10818688_img20200101212317_jpegcf7de8fa9cb6a5f98c469c01a6360db8

Well he's been touching lives here too. I guess the love shown to him by his people is not bought, his respect is earned here in Epe ( i guarantee this)

Ex-governor of Lagos still shows big largesse towards his community people in Epe. Hmmm, despite fact that he's no more in power.

He has been doing this right from when he was in power. Yet he still pour out love to his people (people who didn't vote for him are also in this crowd. Do you believe).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10818689_img20200101212311_jpeg4867cdb35b2ffa6d3abf51bfbd7e77b4

Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2020
So by seeing Rehoboth bread and a crate of whatever it is... the picture and event is now an ambode giveaway party.. where is his face? Is he scared of the frog in bourdillion or of efcc? OP.. stop posting fake news.
Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Those pictures are too blur because grin
I no wan chop beating early momo 2020 cool

I will try to go live on Twitter today, the celebration continues....

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvgeL2MtrE
Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
So by seeing Rehoboth bread and a crate of whatever it is... the picture and event is now an ambode giveaway party.. where is his face? Is he scared of the frog in bourdillion or of efcc? OP.. stop posting fake news.

Lol Alaye, forget fake news jare. Give him the kudos, how many politicians Epe get?

There is even this one that has a former Liverpool player name as his alias. I was at the party and i saw the bale of money he spent on Pasuma( just last week). You know those agbero youths na, they approched him When he was about leaving, broh he gave them nothing. Ko Fathia ko grin

I have some videos here, but you can join me on twitter today by 11am, I'll be live

1 Like

Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Wickedtruths: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Drabeey:

I can't call this some kinda show off because people were not allowed to take pictures. Oh maybe this man is not a good politician. A good politician would naturally want to get known for this, but NO, Ambode choose to give food to his people, imagine people who couldn't afford to celebrate the new year getting three of this kind of bread (That is the least a single person would get)
shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10818688_img20200101212317_jpegcf7de8fa9cb6a5f98c469c01a6360db8

Well he's been touching lives here too. I guess the love shown to him by his people is not bought, his respect is earned here in Epe ( i guarantee this)

Ex-governor of Lagos still shows big largesse towards his community people in Epe. Hmmm, despite fact that he's no more in power.

He has been doing this right from when he was in power. Yet he still pour out love to his people (people who didn't vote for him are also in this crowd. Do you believe).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10818689_img20200101212311_jpeg4867cdb35b2ffa6d3abf51bfbd7e77b4

Who would have thought that the OP celebrating Ambode for giving him bread would also be the one crying that he wasn't selected for a Lagos state job.

If Ambode got you a job, you won't be celebrating a loaf of bread as your achievement in the new year.
Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Who would have thought that the OP celebrating Ambode for giving him bread would also be the one crying that he wasn't selected for a Lagos state job.

If Ambode got you a job, you won't be celebrating a loaf of bread as your achievement in the new year.
He said the least each person got was a loaf of bread. Each person got 3 loaves of bread.

Ambode didn't do up to 20% of what fashola did, ambode failed as the governor of Lagos, just the way sanwo olu is busy failing too(I hope he will succeed sha).
Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2020
BabaOwen:
He said the least each person got was a loaf of bread. Each person got 3 loaves of bread.

Ambode didn't do up to 20% of what fashola did, ambode failed as the governor of Lagos, just the way sanwo olu is busy failing too(I hope he will succeed sha).

Stop ranting without facts
Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Drabeey:

I live in Lagos, so I know what am talking about
Re: What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Drabeey:

if he had performed well, it won't be easy kicking him out.

(1) (Reply)

Today In History: Ojukwu Flees Biafra To Allow Effiong Surrender To Govt. / 1 Billion Years Nigerians Cannot Develop The Country / No Regrets Waging War Against IPOB In Rivers, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.