Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

#withoshiobabawestandkanpe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #withoshiobabawestandkanpe (205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#withoshiobabawestandkanpe by fistonme(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning friends, My sincere compliments to you all for being able to see this glorious day through the divine enablement of God. kindly permit me to use this opportunity to express my self which also tally with the point of view of some other readers. please it should be noted that i sincerely recognize and respect opposing points of view.
I have observed the lifestyle and pedigree of Mr. Adams aliyu Oshiomole from his days in the textile union up in the north, Kaduna precisely. To becoming the head of NLC, Nigeria's foremost pressure group for workers welfare. Let me not forget is battling days as a green horn politician wherein he fought vehemently for the stolen mandate given to him to pioneer the affairs of Edo state by the Edos in the court and his present elevation to the position of National chairman of the APC. In recent times following the last general election, there has been numerous calls for his resignation or outright sack as the national chairman APC by some self serving persons. I strongly believe it is wrong for him to resign or be sacked considering the fact that he still has a whole lot to do to better the politics of APC in Nigeria considering his undeniable tactics with which he handles issues. with this I have consider it necessary in my own little way to truly stand with him by creating this thread. I also urge others with like minds to key into the whatsapp group whose link I will post soon so we all can synergize our support for him. Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want A Better Country Read This-nigerian Culture Or Alternative Culture? / Boko Haram/ ISWAP: Group Appeals To Borno Elders, Political Stakeholders To Evol / Nigerians Must Conquer Fear If They Must Succeed In 2020- Kogi Clergy Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.