Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help ! (433 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello Nigerians and nairalanders. Please, I really need your help. I have been offered admission to study Geophysics in futminna. I have paid my acceptance fee but I'm stuck. I really need your help. I can't write another jamb.
I'm sponsoring myself. Registration for new students is from 13 to 23 January.If I let this opportunity go, my acceptance fee will get wasted and no school for me.
Please, good nairalanders, I beg for financial assistance.
I will be grateful if I can be offered help.
My account details are:
Account name : Ubong James Udom
Bank: First Bank
Account number :3088695353
My phone number 08023282379
Please, moderator, help me move this to front page. May God bless you.
Below are photos of my acceptance fee recent, jamb admission letter, jamb result, post utme result
You can pay directly to the school thanks God bless you

Re: Help ! by Kirinwa: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Udub:
Hello Nigerians and nairalanders. Please, I really need your help. I have been offered admission to study Geophysics in futminna. I have paid my acceptance fee but I'm stuck. I really need your help. I can't write another jamb.
I'm sponsoring myself. Registration for new students is from 13 to 23 January.If I let this opportunity go, my acceptance fee will get wasted and no school for me.
My account details are:
Account number : 0257119475
Below are photos of my acceptance fee recent, jamb admission letter, jamb result, post utme result

How much is the school fees, how long is the program, how are you going to cope in feeding and accommodation and how do you intend to continue, assuming someone pays off first year?
Re: Help ! by czarina(f): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
You wrote an exam when you clearly knew that you couldn't afford the fees. Because you intend begging? Is this how you intend to "beg your way" through it?

Sometimes, I wonder how you lot feel begging strangers for money over situations you'd have avoided with a little bit of commonsense.

You can't afford the fees, then the only reasonable thing to do would be to work till you can afford it! You'll not be the first person who goes to uni in their twenties or thirties, several others have done it.
Re: Help ! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:

How much is the school fees, how long is the program, how are you going to cope in feeding and accommodation and how do you intend to continue, assuming someone pays off first year?
.# 61,450
Five years
I can cope, my mum fell sick that why I am stuck. I have a friend who I can put up with. Thanks God bless you
Re: Help ! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=czarina post=85435080]You wrote an exam when you clearly knew that you couldn't afford the fees. Because you intend begging? Is this how you intend to "beg your way" through it?

Sometimes, I wonder how you lot feel begging strangers for money over situations you'd have avoided with a little bit of commonsense.

You can't afford the fees, then the only reasonable thing to do would be to work till you can afford it! You'll not be the first person who goes to uni in their twenties or thirties, several others have done it.

I had everything planned. My mum sickness spoiled everything. I don't fancy begging and I don't intend to beg till I graduate. Thank anyway
Re: Help ! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Udub:
My account details are:
Account number : 0257119475

. I ask if I can defer the admission, this is what I was told. " you have to pay your fees first." Please help

(1) (Reply)

Unn Makes History As The First University To Use Biometrics During Election / Have I Been Scammed By Jamb Or Is It Something Else / See The Simple Question A 13 Years Old Girl Was Asked And She Was Given A Schola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.