Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Azure Administrator AZ-103 Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Azure Administrator AZ-103 Certification (321 Views)

Salesforce Administrator Training Or Mentor / How Can I Become A Database Administrator? / Who Is Database Administrator And What Are His Responsibilities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Azure Administrator AZ-103 Certification by Harvard13(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good afternoon,

Please is there anyone that has written he AZ-103 exam or is planning to write it? I want to fix my own for the end of this month and i need a reading partner or someone with dumps. If you have written any Microsoft exam or you have experience with in (the best way to prepare, what to expect) i would be glad to interact with you. My number is on my signature. Kindly reach out.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

You Should Never Be Worried / There Is Always Reward For Hard Work,’As High Way Sweeper Gets rewarded / Social Work ASWB Clinical Exam Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.