Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ddb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ddb (1217 Views)

DDB Lagos Graduate Internship / Ddb Lagos Vacancies - Any News? / Awaiting Ddb Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ddb by sandraoh: 9:35am On May 28, 2007
hey people,

does anyone even know how much they pay their graduate trainees at DDB? a long time ago on this forum someone said they pay only 40k but after going for the test and seeing their presentation about how its only the best they want to recruit, i find it difficult to believe they'll pay that low. does any one know? holla
Re: Ddb by tpumpin(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2007
what is the meaning of your dbd,pls try to be more explanatory in your message.
Re: Ddb by DaKnight(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2007
i agree with u. the whole package looks too good for them 2 pay that low! by the way, any news from them? the 2 weeks is way past , u know. have they started calling?
Re: Ddb by dbanj4real: 9:37pm On May 29, 2007
my people,i was at ddb test,i could not believe my eyes oh after all that show,it will be very embarrasing if they pay that kind of money 40k,mba nu

(1) (Reply)

IT Salaries? / What Are Your Career Objectives? / One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.