Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War (808 Views)

Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile / Reason The USA May Not Be Able To Defeat Iran In A Full Blown War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
NOT MINDING HOW I LOVE AMERICA, THIS IS THE REASON THE USA WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEAT IRAN IN A FULL BLOWN WAR

This is also the reason why a full blown war between the two nations may lead to the end of the world.

Let me define Iran a bit, Iran is not a country that just appeared today, Iran is the same as ancient Persia where Israel once stayed in captivity...

Persia (Iran) was still the same country that defeated Babylon (Iraq) in the Bible days...

Iran has a strong place in Bible history and this makes it the most sophisticated middle eastern nation till date that can stand a fight with Israel or the Western powers, been that Iran has had nuclear weapons productions ongoing and she has deadly weapons like the MOAB of USA... Ex Presd. Obama was unguided to have aided Iran in her nuclear program...

See my friend! A nuclear war head is not your regular bomb...it's not even the atomic bomb as U.S once used in Japan during WWII and it ended all green life... A nuclear war head can be continentally damaging if you understand the term.

What is pushing Iran today in the matters of been on the negative side politically and militarily is the ancient prophesy on her head that makes her a front line enemy of Israel.
Both Persia (Iran) and Babylon (Iraq) have played the wrong cards from time immemorial.

President Trump did excellent by taking out Soleimani for the reasons stated below:

"...Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American Embassy in Baghdad and American diplomats and service members in Iraq earlier last week..."

This Iranian general Soleimani "politically" deserved the death because he was by far more dangerous and deadlier than Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Put together and he had killed scores of Americans in time past and much more...
Trump actively put him out in a wise calculation (and this will also help divert the impeachment saga in the minds of Americans...Brave Trump calculated well!).

Donald Trump happens to be the greatest Potus the world has ever seen and the next greatest president on planet earth is Benjamin Netanyahu, this is a subjective opinion my friend... (this men were specially deployed by heaven to govern their nations in times like this which are also the perilous times that shall see the Messiah return standing on mount Olive).

NOT MINDING HOW MUCH I LOVE AMERICA, BELOW IS THE REASON WHY AMERICA CANNOT DEFEAT IRAN IN A FULL BLOWN WAR

In the politics of war of nations there are guiding principles and one of them is known as the principle of alignment and nonalignment where the interest of a smaller power can be defended by a greater power...

Russia and China are aligned with the Persians (Iran) in international relations...
Iran secretly buys drones, intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMS) and other war materials from Russia... I hope you know that Russia is as much a big elephant as the U.S is in the game of military, technology and wars.

Russia has a security system that can prevent any missile or drone from flying into her airspace and Iran may be ready to send oil money in billions to Russia for this tech assistant, and if Russia responds positively, this will neutralize ALL American attacks on Iranian airspace should there be a fight.

Oh now you will say God forbids a fight between this countries and I agree with you...but the truth is, for the scriptures to be fulfilled, some certain events must take place, of God happens to delay it from happening today, it'll still happen in the near future...no wonder Jesus said "I pray not for the world but for my disciples." John 17:9.

The U.S has over 7,000 plus nuclear warheads and Russia recklessly has some hundreds more than the U.S got...please carefully investigate this before you argue.
The nuclear warhead is a deterrent in international politics/war that makes nations avoid themselves in wars knowing that they could destroy themselves having the same destructive capacity.

In the 21st century today, we humans have succeeded in developing materials that can annihilate the human race within the space of 24 hours.

It's not doubt that America leads the world politics today...but as touching wars, it's a great death to the present earth for America and Russia to involve in a direct combat...no wonder ALL Iranian officials refer to the U.S as the "Great Satan."
If America fights Iran, it will be a proxy war against Russia and China (2nd & 3rd super powers) because these two countries are tirelessly jealous of the U.S and can support anything that stands against the interest of the U.S (bitter truth).

A support from Russia in a fight between America and Iran will frustrate America.
U.K, France, Germany and the E.U forces will join hands with the USA whilst Gog and Magog (Russia and China) will join hands with the Persian forces against Israel, America and her forces and that will be the sure world war 3 (WWIII), the battle of Armageddon.
See Ezekiel 38:5 because it also says Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia will join hands with Persia (Iran)...

I hope you know that WW3 is the battle of Armageddon...and this happens when the Rapture has taken place already...

IRAN IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR THE USA TO HANDLE BUT HER ALLIES ARE A DANGER ZONE FOR THE NATO SUPER POWERS, THUS THE WRITE UP.

All this is pointing to the fact that the Messiah (Jesus Christ) may not take long from now to arrive and pick some special people (the redeemed in Christ who walked in Holiness and Truth) from the earth.

I want to talk more but please permit me to now end this piece with a sure prophetic Word from the Messiah Himself:

"AND WHEN YE SHALL SEE JERUSALEM COMPASSED WITH ARMIES, THEN KNOW THAT THE DESOLATION THEREOF IS NIGH."
Luke 21:20.

If You Were Ever Interested In The Rapture Of the Saints, Then The Time To Prepare Is Now.

This is just the beginning of the End.

I will be uploading the complete biblical end time audio series on our website soon.
www.gagsermons.com

Apostle Christian Nwoke
WhatsApp:
+2347032469360

Facebook: http://facebook.com/ApostleChristianNwokegag

Share With A Friend☑

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by Goldencheese(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Very informative.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by plaindealer: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
You people watch too much American action movies.

Have you asked yourself why Trump backed down from all his shakara to attack small Iran if they retaliated?

War in this age is not all about advanced weaponry and latest technology, small countries without advanced weapons can hurt you badly without going to face to face battle with you.

Trump and his advisers and their gulf allies like Saudi Arabia got the message Iran sent with the missiles that actually did not kill american troops, but the message Iran sent by firing the non lethal missiles was clear, it said all your troops and the whole of the middle east are within reach. The missiles wasn't about where Iran sent the missiles to, it was about where they intentionally did not target with the missiles.

The Saudis and the gulf state saw what happened to Saudi oil installations a few months ago when Iranian drones sent by the Houthi rebels in Yemen crippled Saudi oil facilities, a multi billion dollar loss.

Trump saw the writing on the wall and his advisers and allies promptly gave him the obvious repercussions of going after Iran.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by popsy2(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
lol
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by chrisnwoke1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Goldencheese:
Very informative.
Thanks

BLESSINGS

1 Like

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by joyandfaith: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
chrisnwoke1:
NOT MINDING HOW I LOVE AMERICA, THIS IS THE REASON THE USA WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEAT IRAN IN A FULL BLOWN WAR

This is also the reason why a full blown war between the two nations may lead to the end of the world.

Let me define Iran a bit, Iran is not a country that just appeared today, Iran is the same as ancient Persia where Israel once stayed in captivity...

Persia (Iran) was still the same country that defeated Babylon (Iraq) in the Bible days...

Iran has a strong place in Bible history and this makes it the most sophisticated Arabian nation till date that can stand a fight with Israel or the Western powers, been that Iran is in possession of few Nuclear war heads... Ex Presd. Obama was unguided to have aided Iran in her nuclear program...

See my friend! A nuclear war head is not your regular bomb...it's not even the atomic bomb as U.S once used in Japan during WWII and it ended all green life... A nuclear war head can be continentally damaging if you understand the term.

What is pushing Iran today in the matters of been on the negative side politically and militarily is the ancient prophesy on her head that makes her a front line enemy of Israel.
Both Persia (Iran) and Babylon (Iraq) have played the wrong cards from time immemorial.

President Trump did excellent by taking out Soleimani for the reasons stated below:

"...Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American Embassy in Baghdad and American diplomats and service members in Iraq earlier last week..."

This Iranian general Soleimani "politically" deserved the death because he was by far more dangerous and deadlier than Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Put together and he had killed scores of Americans in time past and much more...
Trump actively put him out in a wise calculation (and this will also help divert the impeachment saga in the minds of Americans...Brave Trump calculated well!).

Donald Trump happens to be the greatest Potus the world has ever seen and the next greatest president on planet earth is Benjamin Netanyahu, this is a subjective opinion my friend... (this men were specially deployed by heaven to govern their nations in times like this which are also the perilous times that shall see the Messiah return standing on mount Olive).

NOT MINDING HOW MUCH I LOVE AMERICA, BELOW IS THE REASON WHY AMERICA CANNOT DEFEAT IRAN IN A FULL BLOWN WAR

In the politics of war of nations there are guiding principles and one of them is known as the principle of alignment and nonalignment where the interest of a smaller power can be defended by a greater power...

Russia and China are aligned with the Persians (Iran) in international relations...
Iran secretly buys drones, intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMS) and other war materials from Russia... I hope you know that Russia is as much a big elephant as the U.S is in the game of military, technology and wars.

Russia has a security system that can prevent any missile or drone from flying into her airspace and Iran may be ready to send oil money in billions to Russia for this tech assistant, and if Russia responds positively, this will neutralize ALL American attacks on Iranian airspace should there be a fight.

Oh now you will say God forbids a fight between this countries and I agree with you...but the truth is, for the scriptures to be fulfilled, some certain events must take place, of God happens to delay it from happening today, it'll still happen in the near future...no wonder Jesus said "I pray not for the world but for my disciples." John 17:9.

The U.S has over 7,000 plus nuclear warheads and Russia recklessly has some hundreds more than the U.S got...please carefully investigate this before you argue.
The nuclear warhead is a deterrent in international politics/war that makes nations avoid themselves in wars knowing that they could destroy themselves having the same destructive capacity.

In the 21st century today, we humans have succeeded in developing materials that can annihilate the human race within the space of 24 hours.

It's not doubt that America leads the world politics today...but as touching wars, it's a great death to the present earth for America and Russia to involve in a direct combat...no wonder ALL Iranian officials refer to the U.S as the "Great Satan."
If America fights Iran, it will be a proxy war against Russia and China (2nd & 3rd super powers) because these two countries are tirelessly jealous of the U.S and can support anything that stands against the interest of the U.S (bitter truth).

A support from Russia in a fight between America and Iran will frustrate America.
U.K, France, Germany and the E.U forces will join hands with the USA whilst Gog and Magog (Russia and China) will join hands with the Persian forces against Israel, America and her forces and that will be the sure world war 3 (WWIII), the battle of Armageddon.
See Ezekiel 38:5 because it also says Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia will join hands with Persia (Iran)...

I hope you know that WW3 is the battle of Armageddon...and this happens when the Rapture has taken place already...

IRAN IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR THE USA TO HANDLE BUT HER ALLIES ARE A DANGER ZONE FOR THE NATO SUPER POWERS, THUS THE WRITE UP.

All this is pointing to the fact that the Messiah (Jesus Christ) may not take long from now to arrive and pick some special people (the redeemed in Christ who walked in Holiness and Truth) from the earth.

I want to talk more but please permit me to now end this piece with a sure prophetic Word from the Messiah Himself:

"AND WHEN YE SHALL SEE JERUSALEM COMPASSED WITH ARMIES, THEN KNOW THAT THE DESOLATION THEREOF IS NIGH."

If You Were Ever Interested In The Rapture Of the Saints, Then The Time To Prepare Is Now.

I will be uploading the complete biblical end time audio series on our website soon.
www.gagsermons.com

Apostle Christian Nwoke
WhatsApp:
+2347032469360

Share With A Friend☑

lovely piece with scriptural application.
in addition, Alexander the great devoured Persian empire and many centuries later Arab also captured Persia.

I can say Persia got experience in war with mountainous regions which would shield soldiers from missiles

us will win war against iran because china and Russia cannot fight USA because of iran. well, both china and Russia will supply weapons and logistics in exchange for billions of dollars or oil.
presently, iran economy is looking good to fight usa. there will be blockades. thanks to sunni Arab nations. you need money to fight war.

it is wise thing for usa to avoid war with iran because it is needless. while usa will win the war but iran will cause severe damage to usa economy. which will make usa to loose its position as number 1 world power.

in history usa had never start major wars. usa intervened in both first and second world war to assist Britain who was world power then. usa had never experienced war in her mainland.

if usa started any useless war with iran, Americans will cry.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by chrisnwoke1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
joyandfaith:

in addition, Alexander the great devoured Persian empire and many centuries later Arab also captured Persia.

I can say Persia got experience in war with mountainous regions which would shield soldiers from missiles

us will win war against iran because china and Russia cannot fight USA because of iran. well, both china and Russia will supply weapons and logistics in exchange for billions of dollars or oil.
presently, iran economy is looking good to fight usa. there will be blockades. thanks to sunni Arab nations. you need money to fight war.

it is wise thing for usa to avoid war with iran because it is needless. while usa will win the war but iran will cause severe damage to usa economy. which will make usa to loose its position as number 1 world power.

in history usa had never start major wars. usa intervened in both first and second world war to assist Britain who was world power then. usa had never experienced war in her mainland.

POWERFUL
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by tobechi74: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
USA will wipe off Iran but loose their position as world power... probably China will take over

1 Like

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by xpmode(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yeye
Ordinary 21 years old boy from Macedonia end the career of persian empire. A boy that can't even defeat India.

How much more would Trump a POTUS put Iran-u out of oil business thereby sending them to decades of recession
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by xpmode(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
joyandfaith:

If you knew how dollar is being rigged, you would have known that US power is more.

As regards to war, while us might want to keep civilian out, Iran might be tempted yo hit civilian in a bid to retaliate or ease tension, and that is the only issue usa will have to worry about.

Even their ballistics missiles is not a threat, aside fighter jet, most of their war machines are ww2 grade. Iran T-22 tank cannot match the US Abram class tanks,which is similar to what happened during gulf war. The Abram tank outgun and outrun the Iraq T-22s leading to defeat of dreaded Republican guard

1 Like

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by joyandfaith: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
xpmode:

If you knew how dollar is being rigged, you would have known that US power is more.

As regards to war, while us might want to keep civilian out, Iran might be tempted yo hit civilian in a bid to retaliate or ease tension, and that is the only issue usa will have to worry about.

Even their ballistics missiles is not a threat, aside fighter jet, most of their war machines are ww2 grade. Iran T-22 tank cannot match the US Abram class tanks,which is similar to what happened during gulf war. The Abram tank outgun and outrun the Iraq T-22s leading to defeat of dreaded Republican guard

You are right. Iran values no human lives.
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 11, 2020
Op packed all kind of lies and baseless story just to support his own sentiment. What even annoyed me is that he backed it up with Bible passages so that gullible readers can believe his story.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by panafrican(m): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2020
<< We privileged spirit over technology >>
Hiro Hito , the Japanese emperor
( after the US dropped two atomic bombs on Japan
Japan in 1945).
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by chrisnwoke1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
xpmode:
Yeye
Ordinary 21 years old boy from Macedonia end the career of persian empire. A boy that can't even defeat India.

How much more would Trump a POTUS put Iran-u out of oil business thereby sending them to decades of recession

THAT IS STILL NOT COMBAT WAR
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by Onyocha: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
chrisnwoke1:

Iran has a strong place in Bible history and this makes it the most sophisticated Arabian nation till date that can stand a fight with Israel or the Western powers, been that Iran is in possession of few Nuclear war heads... Ex Presd. Obama was unguided to have aided Iran in her nuclear program...

Mr Pastor, or Mr I Too Know,

Iran is not an Arabian/Arabic/Arab nation or country.

Iranians belong to a number of ethnicities and primarily to the Persian ethnicity. They mostly speak Farsi (Persian language).

1 Like

Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by xpmode(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
chrisnwoke1:

THAT IS STILL NOT COMBAT WAR

That's when war has rules.
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by drakeli: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
chrisnwoke1:

www.gagsermons.com

Apostle Christian Nwoke
WhatsApp:
+2347032469360

Share With A Friend☑
Don’t worry. Iran will destroy itself in a war with the US. We have seen how many citizens of their own they have wasted firing an ordinary rocket.
Re: This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War by jeyselassie(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
US and Iran shouldn't even be an issue at all. Plus Russia plus all the broke countries that US is assisting with funding just look at their military budget. Look if China is talking I can understand I really encourage yall to read very very wide. Iran's fighter jets are even actually american plus US has the best airforce in the world. I don't even know where to start from sef comparing Iran to america. Iran is not even among the list of americas issues

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive / Biden Will Beat Trump, Says Historian Who Predicted Every Presidential Race Sinc / North Korean Leader Bans Citizens From Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.