Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,247 members, 5,427,945 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:15 PM

What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? (243 Views)

Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / {free} Face Divination Online / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? by zinaunreal(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10
I decided to talk more on this topic for those who dont know much about this important aspect of esoterism

Prophetic  revelation,  or  Divination,  dates  back  to  the  earliest  known  times  of  human  existence. Mankind  has  always  had  a  desire  to  know  what  the  future  holds.  Evidence  shows  that methods  of  divination,  also  known  as  fortune  telling,  were  used  by  the  ancient  Egyptians,  Chinese,  Babylonians and  the  Sumerians  (who  resided  in  what  is  now  Iraq)  as  early  as  six‐thousand  years  ago. 

The  general  consensus  is  that  divination  falls  into  three  categories:  interpretation  of  natural  phenomena, (known  as  augury  and  includes  such  things  as  water,  flight  of  a  bird,  shape  of  a  flame,  cloud  formations,  etc.); interpretation  of  artificial  phenomena  (casting  runes,  reading  dominoes,  Tarot  Cards,  numerology);  and  direct communication  with  a  deity  via  dreams,  visions  or  trances.  These  interpretations  may  not  only  foretell  the  future, but  can  also  be  used  in  determining  a  person’s  character  and  how  it  has  been  created  by  events  of  the  past. 

Casting of lots occurs relatively frequently in the Bible. The Hebrew Bible contains several examples of the casting of lots as a means of determining God's will:

In the Book of Leviticus 16:8, God commanded Moses, "And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat."

According to Numbers 26:55, Moses allocated territory to the tribes of Israel according to each tribe's male population and by lot.
In Joshua 7:14, a guilty party (Achan) is probably found by lot.

In the Book of Joshua 18:6, Joshua says, "Ye shall therefore describe the land into seven parts, and bring the description hither to me, that I may cast lots for you here before the LORD our God." The Hebrews took this action in order to know God's will as to the dividing of land between the seven tribes of Israel who had not yet "received their inheritance". (Joshua 18:2).

In the First Book of Samuel 14:42, lots are used to determine that it was Jonathan, Saul's son, who broke the oath that Saul made, "Cursed be the man that eateth any food until evening, that I may be avenged on mine enemies." (1 Samuel 14:24).

In the Book of Jonah 1:7, the desperate sailors cast lots to see whose god was responsible for creating the storm: "Then the sailors said to each other, 'Come, let us cast lots to find out who is responsible for this calamity.' They cast lots and the lot fell on Jonah."

Trust me divination/ fortune telling or seeing future events is not as complex as we africans , religious institutions and nollywood movies have depicted it to be

im well studied fortune teller/ seer( divination) Message me if you need answers to all manner of esoteric arts. For business, family, relationship advice. (Past , present & future events)

Questions concerning future events on the health, concerning investments, finance, property, position, occupation, domestic and social affairs and relationships: in fact anything which seems to make the future bleek and you need answers , i can be of help. I also provide special information to acquire luck always in life.

I also teach various methods of divination because it can be studied just like the yoruba ifa divination method. Divination is not a gift it is an art at which when well learned and understood , you will become well practised in time.

Never take a step into the future without knowing what possibilities it holds for you. For more questions on divination, leave a comment here or contact me on whatsapp via my signature..

Instagram @prophet_zed
Whatsapp: 07067282882
Re: What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? by nurselala: 12:42pm On Jan 23
PLS HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?? CAN I WRITE ME ON RICKPLABO@GMAIL.COM
Re: What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? by zinaunreal(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03
Posted on facebook January 12th 2020

The Nigeria we only know. Prediction this year

The president will rule like a true leader this time
More interest in Nigeria from foreign friends and foreign investors
His achievements will be centered upon smaller issues rather than more pressing matters. The common man will always be shunned as usual.

More CALAMITIES, more ERRORS more EVILS as usual for the ordinary Nigerian. Tho this time around calamity will not just be bound to the common man. It will creep into Aso rock, slap the presidency and its effect wont just leave it will grip the presidency for a whole decade.

Good fortunes comes to us but evil abounds more. So brace up brothers and sisters.

good luck
Instagram @prophet_zed
Re: What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? by zinaunreal(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03
Posted on Facebook January 25th 2020

Boko Haram, The Nigerian Army and the course of events over the next 5 years and beyond . How can such evil last forever?

In reference to the irresponsible statement of Mr President comparing Biafran war to Urban warfare

Times have changed. You cannot compare, the battle between David and Goliath to the medieval times, so as the second world war to the gulf war. Tactics, weapons, and battle fronts have urbanized. Mr president, if you cannot accept the swiftness of change , try forcing it down your throat at least for the sake of its citizens. Boko harams defeat will not take place with you on that seat

The only thing that prevents the Nigerian army from victory is the stagnation that has been caused by the presence of evil doers right at the center of rule and command of the country's affairs.

High and low will never mix, good and evil will keep on persisting. So therefore, the Nigerian army and boko haram will continue to persist for advantage over one another, over the course of the next 5 years. That is not good news for the hard work and sacrifice of the army and safety of Nigerians because of a few selfish evil people.

Although lets not deceive ourselves, boko haram has made its deep mark and has our state boundaries in the North obliterated. Despite what the government claims is not true.

After 5 years, whether this so called evil doers like it or not, this obstruction they have put in place to see that this war persists will end. I mean.. how can such evil last forever?

During this time, we can then say boko haram has been defeated but will still remain a threat and dangerous. It is also during this time that those who put much hard work to ensure boko haram ends, can sleep at night in peace with much repose.

Instagram @prophet_zed
Re: What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? by zinaunreal(m): 10:31am On Feb 04
Questions concerning future events on the health, concerning investments, finance, property, position, occupation, domestic and social affairs and relationships: in fact anything which seems to make the future bleek and you need answers , i can be of help. I also provide special information to acquire luck always in life.

Re: What Is Divination/ Fortune Telling? by zinaunreal(m): 8:49am On Feb 15
Posted on facebook 15th Feb 2020

China , Its Coronavirus & the future

A consequence for your excesses

It came like thunder and spread like lightning over a hundred miles and beyond. "God destroys the full but heaps prosperity upon the modest"

China now a land that has blossomed with full economical success & excesses, still has not checked and balanced on its excessive, careless and immodest lifestyle. China will have no choice but to reduce its lifestyle of excesses to succeed in fighting the disease.

China will carry on its fight against the virus. It will eat so deep that China will make it its number one National priority to defeat the disease, and in the end , they will succeed.

The high class and low class of China will give themselves a very huge boundary due to fear of contacting the virus

The world has already begun to take pity on China & itself. Politically, socially, economically, environmentally, and health wise, China will discipline itself so as to resist anything that would bring any further chaos like which this virus has caused. Most of all, China will understand what it means to be humble, modest and helpless.

The high class and low class in China would again mingle and Chinas regulation of its affairs would become fruitful.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Mubaraq / We Are Here To Provide You With Adequate Information On Your Christian Faith / Rest In The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.