Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

M - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / M (619 Views)

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by HopeSpencer: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
N
Re: M by HopeSpencer: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is really sad.

I'm just looking at the lady by the baby with the well glossed lips and ultra firm boobs and lots of ideas are running through my head.

But topmost of them is that this may be a well-thought out fraud.
Times are bad Ogbeni, and the bad times makes people even more ingenious.

Barely a month ago, you were soliciting to be the husband of a spouse-hunter.
You've also sold "sure-odds" betting tips.

Almost impossible for me not to believe this isn't another step in your "hustle" direction.
Just like SARS, I have just profiled you without even getting to know you.

I may be wrong.

Afterall, NwaAmaikpe is also a flawed unintelligible human who thinks through the anus most of the times and maybe that's why I'm also thinking you should rather work on making a new baby considering how much you've spent so far and how bleak your medical help chances are courtesy of the Naija clime unless you get financial help.

Which if you do still points me back to my first suspicion that this is more about raising money than about being connected to an NGO or medical institution that can medically help your baby.

Do I feel any pity for the baby?
Not yet.
Make this more convincing.

Include medical receipts,
Scans, antenatal appointment cards,
Doctor's reports and watch even unsolicited help come.

If you can't, then as a professional in betting, you should know right away that you just lost this lucky gamble.
Over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

For your warped mind now, you don turn nairaland celebrity. I can get the father to post all details because he's a nairalander. But I specifically asked for how to contact NGOs, and personalized the post.
Re: M by osato45: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2020
If the doctors don't know what to do, why don't they refer you to a teaching hospital
Re: M by HopeSpencer: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2020
osato45:
If the doctors don't know what to do, why don't they refer you to a teaching hospital

Thi
Re: M by osato45: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
HopeSpencer:

This hospital in the picture is a teaching hospital. Bowen University teaching hospital.
i meant a government teaching hospital
Re: M by NwaAmaikpe: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked

This is really sad.

I'm just looking at the lady by the baby with the well glossed lips and ultra firm boobs and lots of ideas are running through my head.

Worse even, you've edited 'My Baby' to Baby.

Almost impossible for me not to believe this isn't another step in your "hustle" direction.

I may be wrong.

Afterall, NwaAmaikpe is also a flawed unintelligible human who thinks through the anus most of the times and maybe that's why I'm also thinking you should rather work on making a new baby considering how much you've spent so far and how bleak your medical help chances are courtesy of the Naija clime unless you get financial help.

Which if you do still points me back to my first suspicion that this is more about raising money than about being connected to an NGO or medical institution that can medically help your baby.

Not yet.

If you can't, then as a professional in betting, you should know right away that you just lost this lucky gamble.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M by Afiahomes(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is really sad.

I may be wrong.

Not yet.

My man grin grin
Re: M by cassidy1996(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is really sad.

I may be wrong.

Not yet.

NwaAmaikpe! my big bros
Re: M by HopeSpencer: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is really sad.

I may be wrong.

Not yet.

For your warped mind now, you don turn nairaland celebrity.
Re: M by GOFRONT(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Can't you also see how his post upthere has moved you to Elaborate on your initial write up?? Huh??....Now it has become a bit clearer....

Don't you think this is Just Ok to make him a celebrity in all Ramifications??
Re: M by tillaman(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is really sad.

Worse even, you've edited 'My Baby' to Baby.

I may be wrong.

Not yet.

give the volume belle!! My man

(1) (Reply)

Cure Glaucoma Naturally With "Homeopathic Product" / Covid-19 - American Nurse Lament As She Quit Her Job Says America Is Not Ready. / Orange Colour In The Urine Of A Small Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.