Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Need Your Input - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Input (605 Views)

Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. / Earn Double Your Input Playing Whot! Card Game On Any Device / I'm Launching My Business, I'd Love Your Input Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Happy Sunday Nairalanders....
Some days ago, I had issue with my husband's close friend. I shouted at him.
I'm pregnant and have observed that this condition can make me be aggressive some times.
I had wanted to visit him because his house is near ours but unfortunately he left for work early that day.
Later on, I sent him a message apologizing.
He didn't reply, I called him too but he didn't pick his call.
He has stopped coming to our house.
But my husband still visits him.
It worries me a lot because if he actually loves my husband, he should be able to forgive me.
My husband sees nothing wrong in it, saying that it doesn't concern him whether he stops coming to his house or not, he(hubby) won't stop visiting him.
He is unmarried.... This is someone that if he comes around I will be eager to make some food for him. At times, I even call him on phone to tell him to come and eat. I'm not capitalizing on this, but just to tell you how I cared for him.

Your input is highly needed.
Re: I Need Your Input by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't know what kind of issues you had with him that made you shout at him (that's irrelevant to us) but to fulfill all righteousness, you had already apologized to him and that's enough. You can't do more than that. Abi he wants you to sleep with him before accepting your apology ni? If he chooses not to forgive You, that's his own cup of tea..you are not his wife.

So long as you already detailed in your apology what might have possibly made you to be aggressive toward him, he has no right to hold any grudge against you for that.

Clear your mind of any regrets or anything and focus on your pregnancy and your family. May you deliver safely.
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thank you sir. I appreciate.
MrVeyron:
I don't know what kind of issues you had with him that made you shout at him (that's irrelevant to us) but to fulfill all righteousness, you had already apologized to him and that's enough. You can't do more than that. Abi he wants you to sleep with him before accepting your apology ni? If he chooses not to forgive You, that's his own cup of tea..you are not his wife.

So long as you already detailed in your apology what might have possibly made you to be aggressive toward him, he has no right to hold any grudge against you for that.

Clear your mind of any regrets or anything and focus on your pregnancy and your family. May you deliver safely.
Re: I Need Your Input by naijacutee(f): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Don't worry about him. You're saving food, no?
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
naijacutee:
Don't worry about him. You're saving food, no?
It has nothing to do with food. Naturally, I like giving. I don't like someone bearing grudges against me. It makes me sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Targeted Organic Website Traffic From Nigeria. / Robbers Invade MTN Office, Take Away N4.5m / Best Cream - Cream Jars, Perfume Bottles Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.