Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? (718 Views)

Jamb Past Question And Answer In Sql / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? by finsulyman: 3:51am On Jan 18, 2020
Hi everyone!
To all the experts here, how can I save item in my website with a code, the code would be given to my students in class to search for the answer in search box of my website .
It's wordpress i'm using.
For example: I would ask them to solve in my class(offline), 2x + 7 = 17 , find x.
check the answer with the code xxxxx or even with the name xxxxxxx .please kindly assist as im totally new and i would like to do it myself.
Re: How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? by Ladylite: 4:17am On Jan 18, 2020
finsulyman:
Hi everyone!
To all the experts here, how can I save item in my website with a code, the code would be given to my students in class to search for the answer in search box of my website .
For example: I would ask them to solve in my class(offline), 2x + 7 = 17 , find x.
check the answer with the code xxxxx or even with the name xxxxxxx .please kindly assist as im totally new and i would like to do it myself.

Go and learn the language your website was written in.

You come here and ask us and didn't care to put the coding language or the plug in or even the host of your site, are you expecting an incantation?

Pls pay a developer to do it or simply learn the coding language for free and then do it yourself.
Re: How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? by bedfordng(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
finsulyman:
Hi everyone!
there are lots of plugins to setup learning test sites which you can use.

you can just tell them to type the question there on the site search box to see the answer.

better still, if you don't want to use learning plugins and complicated tools, you can just be publishing it as a blog post and they can use the blog post ID to find the questions to see the answer.

every WordPress blog post has post ID which you can use.

or you can give each of blog post a unique ID which will be added in the blog post for each questions and answer.

this way your students will insert that ID in the search box, it display that particular question. there are several ways to achieve this without too much complicated plugins

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? by excanny: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07030595988 let me do it for you.
Re: How Do I Save Answer In My Website With Code Given To My Students? by finsulyman: 1:15am On Jan 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Offer That Can Earn You $500 Within A Month ( Vip Bot Club) / Best SEO Friendly Blogger Template / Content Writers For A Niche Blog Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.