Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Wrong Number - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wrong Number (1892 Views)

Desperate Lady Makes Hilarious Requests To A Wrong Number / Hausa People And Calling Wrong Number Habit / Wrong Number ~ Very Very Funny.. Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2010
‎​Hi honey, this is daddy. Is mommy near the phone?" a voice on the other end answer
"No daddy she is upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul." The little girl quipped.
"After a brief pause daddy says "but honey you haven't got an uncle Paul!"
"Oh yes I do, and he is upstairs in the room with mommy right now."

Brief pause "uh okay then, this is what I want you to do: “Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs, knock on the bedroom door, and shout to mommy that daddy's car has just arrived at the gate.""Ok daddy just a minute…"

A while later the little girl comes back to the phone, "done it daddy.""What happened honey?"

"Well, mommy got scared and jumped out of the bed naked, ran round the room screaming, tripped over, and knocked her head on the staircase, now she is not moving at all."

"What about Uncle Paul?" asked Dad."He jumped out the window into the swimming pool, but I guess he didn't know you emptied the water last week. He hit the bottom and I think he's dead."

Really long pause this time…

Daddy says, "swimming pool, but we don’t have a swimming pool?
Is this 486-5731?"

"No, this is 486-5713."

Sorry, wrong number, !!!
Re: Wrong Number by Dabss(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
nice one bash
Re: Wrong Number by thiscounts(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
The Poor boy who couldnt defferentiate between his father's voice and someonelse's on phone and the irresponsible father who couldnt tell of his son's voice killed the two, the investigation to the death becomes easier.Pls what is the address?The police are on their way.Thanks for the info.
Re: Wrong Number by lysaa(f): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2010
. . and murder was the case.
Re: Wrong Number by thiscounts(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
, and bashy_ demy is the WITNESS!
Re: Wrong Number by lysaa(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
Not so fast. .what's ur role in this?
Re: Wrong Number by thiscounts(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
As a police officer I log and record all the murder related cases on station diary and report it for immediate action that was why I was asking for the address.Satisfied?
Re: Wrong Number by lysaa(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
Not quite satisfied but u can go back to ur duty. .shoo shoo
Re: Wrong Number by thiscounts(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
You sound like my Fat boss,the one with big ikebe in her police trousers.If you are the one I would surely take that as an order from you.Yes ma!I'm going back to my duty post
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2010
thiscounts:

, and bashy_ demy is the WITNESS!
Hey officer pls don't put me into trouble am not the witness as i know the punishment for the witnesses in9ja

lysaa:

Not so fast. .what's your role in this?
Thanks jare how could he conclude so fast oya return no ogunje for you here thiscounts
Re: Wrong Number by thiscounts(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
bash demy dont tell me you want to run away.STOP!!STOP!!

Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
hmmm and you tihnk i'll stop na fowl you go catch now
Re: Wrong Number by sutoboy(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2010
WELL BASHY ABEG NO STOP OOOOOOOO THE TWO GUNS WEY THISCOUNTS CARRY NO GET BULLET OOOO

@THISCOUNT, ABEG SHOOT ONTIME, BULLET DEY THE LEFT POCKET
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2010
lol
Re: Wrong Number by ADELL(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2010
nice one bash, i am still laughing even though i've heard this joke b4. something loike this is worth been published. thanks for making me smile for the first time today. cheesy
Re: Wrong Number by thiscounts(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2010
SUTOBOY, Who told you that there are no bullets in those two guns.Na because in offence no reach make a shoot am.Nain make me I dey pursue am without shootn.

But the boy sabi ran.I don tie.So I just have to let him go and here I'm tryn to replace the lost energy.

Re: Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin
its like bashy was visited by the holy spirit of laughter n jokes, grin grin grin
loved this joke
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
ADELL:

nice one bash, i am still laughing even though i've heard this joke b4. something loike this is worth been published. thanks for making me smile for the first time today. cheesy
am glad i could make someone smile but would love to make your day better so visit this thread below and let me know what you think

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-565950.0.html#msg7308299
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
@lancaster Thanks bro dont worry more of that are coming
Re: Wrong Number by EfemenaXY: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2010
Seen them b/4 lipsrsealed
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^^ waka pass old woman you've seen almost everything
Re: Wrong Number by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^ na blessing now! cool
Re: Wrong Number by Otunbakay(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2010
Hilarious i must confess, i culd stop laughing 4 3days, now my ribs 're hurting, abeg nor kill me join 'em.
Re: Wrong Number by HOTsnow(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2010
ROFLAMO, bashy-demi, for makn ma day, i xtend my scarce hand of friendship to u *shakes him*, nice one
And THISCOUNT, u r da bomb too, nice photo-comedy,, Thanx guys! grin
Re: Wrong Number by blacksta(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2010
Otunbakay:

Hilarious i must confess, i culd stop laughing 4 3days, now my ribs 're hurting, abeg nor kill me join 'em.

Is that not a sign of madness - laughing continuously for 3 days
Re: Wrong Number by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2010
HOTsnow:

ROFLAMO, bashy-demi, for makn ma day, i xtend my scarce hand of friendship to u *shakes him*, nice one

'n you nor wan extend hand of friendship come reach ma side too?? undecided undecided

anyway sha, abeg come upstairs make u nominate me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559868.544.html

I don tire to pursue u from thread to thread jor tongue tongue
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2010
HOTsnow:

am glad i make your day with the support from the image from my boy thiscount
Re: Wrong Number by HOTsnow(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2010
Bashy-demi & thiscount, u r like osamaS for my mind, u carry bomb U BLOW MY MIND, more of dat grin grin
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2010
LOL bad guy
Re: Wrong Number by thiscounts(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2010
Posted by: HOTsnow
Insert Quote
Bashy-demi & thiscount, u r like osamaS for my mind, u carry bomb U BLOW MY MIND, more of dat ''

''ROFLAMO, bashy-demi, for makn ma day, i xtend my scarce hand of friendship to u *shakes him*, nice one
And THISCOUNT, u r da bomb too, nice photo-comedy,, Thanx guys! ''

I'm being terrorist flattered for the first time on this section.Thanks

Bashy demy did I hear you call me your boy, The officer of Federal Republic of Nigeria for that matter.That is an act of Insurbodination that could have you behind counter.Cheers!
Re: Wrong Number by bashydemy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
Since i wine and dine with your superior Officer's so better give me that respect or else you loose your job
Re: Wrong Number by StudioCFR(m): 5:40am On Dec 14, 2010
Continue dey make yourself happy my brother

E no easy

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors Joke / Picture Of Wizkid And Olamide Back In The Days / BREAKING: Zimbabwean Force Hand Back Power To MUGABE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.