Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

A - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A (567 Views)

Central University In Ghana: Everything About College History And Reviews / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Gwagone: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
A
Re: A by Gwagone: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
I need advice before I run away from here o
Re: A by Exciting(f): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ok.. I'll graduate from a college of education soon.

Talking from experience, a college of education runs for 3years and awards NCE upon successful completion.

COE serves as eye opener I must say + it helps you become vast in two teaching subjects..

Also, you ll receive lectures from education, French and English. Sometimes your total course may be up to 16 or more per semester.

Buh the bad thing about it is for me, I feel it is time consuming because you'll end up securing a university degree after 6-7years compared to the normal 4years university program..

If you are still young , go for it otherwise, go for a Degree straight up..

Either ways, success in your endeavors.

Feel free to ask more questions

1 Like

Re: A by Gwagone: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Exciting:
Ok.. I'll graduate from a college of education soon.

Talking from experience, a college of education runs for 3years and awards NCE upon successful completion.

COE serves as eye opener I must say + it helps you become vast in two teaching subjects..

Also, you ll receive lectures from education, French and English. Sometimes your total course may be up to 16 or more per semester.

Buh the bad thing about it is for me, I feel it is time consuming because you'll end up securing a university degree after 6-7years compared to the normal 4years university program..

If you are still young , go for it otherwise, go for a Degree straight up..

Either ways, success in your endeavors.

Feel free to ask more questions

Thank you very much
I really appreciate
Can I buzz you up on whatsapp?
Re: A by Exciting(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Gwagone post=85899489]

Thank you very much
I really appreciate
Can I buzz you up on whatsapp?

No problem. Drop your digit

1 Like

Re: A by Gwagone: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: A by Exciting(f): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Gwagone post=85899735]
08162500637[

I'll chat you up soon

1 Like

Re: A by Samfloxin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am a lecturer in a college of education,inquire on whether the institution runs a degree program in affiliation with a university.Go for the degree program,if not you can go for NCE. How sure are you that you will still get express admission to the university next year. I read education, I am a trained teacher and I am proud of it. I am equally on the payroll of the federal government,so I am comfortable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Second Class & Third Class Graduates In Nigerians To / Score 320+ In This Jamb Examination With This Tricks( Write It Once And For All) / Full Details On M.sc Engineering Management At University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.