Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / . (943 Views)

Game Scam Alert! / Scam Alert: Kings Naira Is A Scam/fraud Website| Don't Waste Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jaybb: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: . by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
You don't expect the seller to bear the cost for both delivery and return.
That's being said, I don't see any scam intent here cos seller mentioned in his advert that the console has been gathering dust for a while.

What if the console had worked, would you balance him

WAY out-
You have to bear the cost to return the console in the condition you recieved it and get refunded.
Simple as that.

It's only when you return the console and seller refuses to refund you, it becomes an issue.

I hope you understand me.
Re: . by Jaybb: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Jaybb: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
That's being said, I don't see any scam intent here cos seller mentioned in his advert that the console has been gathering dust for a while.

And why wont I balance him. Judging by the way u talking. U seem to be d same seller using another moniker. Its aii tho. Whether its u or not. I will sell d console for d same amount I paid to u. Its ur loss. Change ur ways it's a new year

WAY out-
You have to bear the cost to return the console in the condition you recieved it and get refunded.
Simple as that.

It's only when you return the console and seller refuses to refund you, it becomes an issue.

Re: . by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jaybb:
Read my explanation well. Delivery cost is not the issue. And he only mentioned that the console has been gathering dust a day after I complained that it was bad. Check the chats properly before u jump into conclusion. Console was gotten on wednesday. He mentioned it was bad only after I left complaints n told him wat was wrong. Hope u undastand now
All I understand is, there is no scam intent from your initial posts.

I am Ogbunigwe and not your supposed console seller.

Are you expecting me to take sides with you for withholding part payment for a console that was delivered to you ? Claiming it was non-tested.

As far as Am concerned, you are the one with scam intention here.
Re: . by Jaybb: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: . by ShopNextDoor: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
I feel sad about this whole narration. From the chat history, it seems the seller is (or was initially) ready to retrieve the console and return the buyer's money, but now it is not very clear.

The OP buyer also has a case. It is the responsibility of the seller to ascertain the condition of the PS3 console. I find it hard to believe the seller delivered a console to a customer address without initially testing it (knowing fully well it will most likely be tested upon delivery).

Another point I'll like to address here is price. How much did you agree to buy the PS3 console for, OP? What are the details of the purchase? Price, console, games, number of pads? I ask this because you mentioned 10k. Could it be you expected to buy a perfectly working PS3 (of all consoles o) for 20k or thereabouts?

If that is the case, please do not feel my intention is to attack you. It is not. It is not abnormal to get great deals online. Personally, I have benefited greatly from honest people in Nigeria and abroad looking to sell a perfectly good item for incredible prices. But I also understand this happens once in a blue moon. And that most often, "incredible deals" or one's search for such often end in tears.

In this business we are in, I often get contacted by people wanting to buy PS4 consoles (with installed games including FIFA 20 etc), game CDs, pads for unrealistic prices. I spend a lot of productive hours advising on the need to tread carefully with such ambitions (some will call it greed). Often, it backfires. They often go elsewhere. And I don't bother calling them back. Our Father in heaven will not allow us to go hungry.

The reason is because I rather not sell, than be accused of cheating or fraud. Recently, some persons have taken up the life mission of trying to bring ShopNextDoor Games to disrepute simply because I refuse to sell my games to them at prices they dream up. My joy is, none can accuse me of fraud. And whenever a customer is not satisfied for whatever reason (it happens every now and then regardless), I spare no cost to resolve it. Customers who are willing to pay for quality products appreciate sellers who sell them. Such customers are worth more than gold. The rest are just noise makers from badbelle nation.

My advise to the seller is, try resolving this issue no matter the cost. PS3 or 10k is not worth all these long grammar I am blowing here.

Follow, call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158 for products and free info
Re: . by berryace007: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Drop ur Whatsapp number make ah give u the 10k make I carry d game
Re: . by ShopNextDoor: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
berryace007:

grin
Re: . by Jaybb: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: . by Jaybb: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
berryace007:
My broda If by today he does not refund. Feel free to come purchase it jare.
Re: . by Jaybb: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: . by ShopNextDoor: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jaybb:

I get all u said but I guess giving full explanation will make matters cleared. I saw an ad for a ps3 for 30k. Contacted the seller n asked how much last. He said 27k which I negotiated 25k. Asked full details of the... If we need to include legal means I will be glad. Dis life no hard but some pple just feel they can do as they pls n get away with it. U don make me over type lol

Thanks for the detailed explanation. You revealed a lot.

At this point, it is of utmost importance we hear from the other party.
Re: . by Jaybb: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

WAY out-
Simple as that.

You're a fool
Re: . by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
neo18:

You're a fool
Lol.
Re: . by Jaybb: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Matter has been resolved.
Re: . by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2020
Jaybb:
Matter has been resolved.
Next time, you leave your original posts for posterity sake. Only a coward deletes his posts.
The internet never forgets.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ppsspp Gold For Pc / Which Site Can I Download PS4 Games / FIFA 19 Whatsapp Group Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.