Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Become A Master In Programming By Viosam Tech - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Become A Master In Programming By Viosam Tech (829 Views)

Please Which Career In Tech Can I Master In 1 Year For A Job / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Master In Programming By Viosam Tech by viosamtech: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
With technology changing every industry on the planet, computing knowledge has become part of a well-rounded skill set. But fewer than half of all schools teach computer science. Students need to Identify and explain the steps of the software engineering design process for gaming theory and design. The design process steps are identifying the problem; research the problem; develop possible solutions; select the best possible solution(s); code prototypes and/or models; test and evaluate; communicate the solutions; and redesign.

Golden Viosam technology wants to help increase technology use among young people in an effort to achieve student learning with the use of technology. you can visit us on www.viosamtech.ga Instagram @viosamtech

(1) (Reply)

Machine Learning Algorithms / How Can I Accept Airtime As Payment On My Web App? / Have A Look At This Stunning Portfolio I Build Using Windows 11 UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.