Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

.. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / .. (2033 Views)

5 Best Backpack In 2019 Smart, Travel, Laptop, Anti Theft / 55" Inches Samsung Qled Qhdr Smart Tv / 55 Samsung QLED TV (2018 EDITION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Onlinealaba(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Almost new 49" 2019 Qled enjoy a world of luxury

Direct full array and immersive beauty
Quantum processor 4K
Ambient mode
Quantum HDR 8X
Q70R features
QLED 4k aand UHD 100 percent colour volume
Automatic adaptation with AI
Apple TV
Airplay 2 for sharing and connection with iPhone
Google assistant
Sound Dolby woofer
Amazon Alexa
Etc and amazing features
Model no-49Q70R

Price--180k(slightly negotiable)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Witches: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Avoid this guy called onlinelaba, he repairs problematic TV's and air con and sell them as tokumbo,

Lot of complaine on the other thread,

My advise , add more money and go buy new stuff , instead of buying rubish as tokumbo and having problem and complain.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .. by Onlinealaba(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sold. Thanks Mr Kay for patronage. We are committed to serve you better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Witches: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Witches:
Avoid this guy called onlinelaba, he repairs problematic TV's and air con and sell them as tokumbo,

Lot of complaine on the other thread,

My advise , add more money and go buy new stuff , instead of buying rubish as tokumbo and having problem and complain.

Goodgod213:

Bros I will suggest you enter shop see what you want to buy, negotiate and pay. Anything online is a No No. this alaba guy don do me strong thing with one useless fridge I purchased. I ignored comments here and learnt a bitter lesson. I wan trick am come one side so I fit trick him fuvkup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Trunaijian: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Mtcheew!
Buying used electronics/home appliances from a different city is a no no. Never again.
AC’s I bought from Lagos, had to still fix and even today, I still had to fix.
If u wanna buy used stuff, buy close to your home so u can easily return and repair.

Never again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by ArticleBeast: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Una thank you. Na so I for fall inside pit be that
Re: .. by EggSauce(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Even New stuff do comes with factory defect talk more of used items...so I won't totally write him off....maybe all he needs is to improve in his customer relation service and have a return policy in place to checkmate such claims... Happy sales

(1) (Reply)

.. / *****USA Used Blackberry Bold 3 With Accessories For N37k negotiable********* / Sharpe Printer Model's Ar-m351n,mx-2301n.Sold!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.