Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Paying #1500 For NIN Wrong Or Right - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paying #1500 For NIN Wrong Or Right (189 Views)

9,000 New Centres Set To Begin Enrolment For NIN / Check Out Licensed NIMC Enrollment Centres For NIN Number In Lagos / Mtn Releases Portal, Ussd Code For Nin Sim Registration Linkage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paying #1500 For NIN Wrong Or Right by Entimz: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Good day my fellow Nairalanders
I was opportune to follow one of my client to a NIMC enrolment centre in Ajaokuta in Kogi State. My client needed the NIN for an urgent transaction in the bank and requested for it for the shortest timeshe can get it. we were now made to know that we have to pay 1500 naira if needed urgently... the question now is, do they remit the money to government or is for their own pocket cos I was made that is how people have been paying if needed urgently.
Re: Paying #1500 For NIN Wrong Or Right by Ladylite: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Entimz:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders
I was opportune to follow one of my client to a NIMC enrolment centre in Ajaokuta in Kogi State. My client needed the NIN for an urgent transaction in the bank and requested for it for the shortest timeshe can get it. we were now made to know that we have to pay 1500 naira if needed urgently... the question now is, do they remit the money to government or is for their own pocket cos I was made that is how people have been paying if needed urgently.

That NIN is so important... So pay whatever u must to get it fast... Because just like international passport they may soon say paper has finished...

Forget whether it is right or wrong, this country is too deep in kwarupshun to even begin to debate on that

(1) (Reply)

"Monty Python" Star, Terry Jones Dies Aged 77 / Meet The Nigerian Lawmaker Who Has 27 Children, And Counting / Amazon Seller Account Deactivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.