Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Help!! I Am At Crossroads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! I Am At Crossroads (348 Views)

Re: Bobrisky—philip Shaibu At Crossroads As Obaseki Triggers Exit Welcome – Bro / An Army At The Crossroads / Help! I Saw The Death Of PHYNO, What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Am At Crossroads by shilenji(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lalasticlala I will be forever greatful if this can reach the frontpage, I pray your kids won't take the wrong decisions in life.

Yes, my fellow N_lers, I have come to you today to seek for advice. I am a footballer and I have been planning to go abroad for a while now ( spain) to find a way for myself in football since they are much opportunities over there, I found a university in Spain also to pursue a degree( my parents wants this by force). Now another opportunity as opened for me to chase the same career in America but in an Academy tho . I ought to have come to a conclusion by nextweek and I am so confused on what to choose.

please I need advice on which one I should choose I am just 16years, I don't know how football is in America. please I need sincere advice... please don't ignore
Re: Help!! I Am At Crossroads by Ladylite: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
One of the options can sponsor the other. But your greatest enemy will be time.
Re: Help!! I Am At Crossroads by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
shilenji:
Lalasticlala I will be forever greatful if this can reach the frontpage, I pray your kids won't take the wrong decisions in life.

Yes, my fellow N_lers, I have come to you today to seek for advice. I am a footballer and I have been planning to go abroad for a while now ( spain) to find a way for myself in football since they are much opportunities over there, I found a university in Spain also to pursue a degree( my parents wants this by force). Now another opportunity as opened for me to chase the same career in America but in an Academy tho . I ought to have come to a conclusion by nextweek and I am so confused on what to choose.

please I need advice on which one I should choose I am just 18years, I don't know how football is in America. please I need sincere advice... please don't ignore

YOU'RE ON A CROSSROAD: guy cross the road na!

Guy go America before them go ban Nigeria from travelling over there.

Now away from my dry jokes, go to America. Aside football, it provides more opportunities for other things. Just in case you no make am for ball. LOL

Also, in America, you only need to be an average footballer before making it to stardom...unlike Spain. Where you must be technically excellent, as a black man. LOL. Choose America guy
Re: Help!! I Am At Crossroads by shilenji(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
mikezuruki:

please any candid advice?
Re: Help!! I Am At Crossroads by Remimadrid1: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Forget the language barrier, if you are serious about football, and you want to really improve on the pitch, go to Spain.
If you go to the US, your playing may not improve much, but you will definitely find a club to play for. Football in Spain is of the highest order. Thank you.
Re: Help!! I Am At Crossroads by shilenji(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
mikezuruki:

Guy go America before them go ban Nigeria from travelling over there.

Now away from my dry jokes, go to America. Aside football, it provides more opportunities for other things. Just in case you no make am for ball. LOL

Also, in America, you only need to be an average footballer before making it to stardom...unlike Spain. Where you must be technically excellent, as a black man. LOL. Choose America guy
thanks a lot guy, as for technicality I am quite sound. but wat I am thinking is how many American football matches do people, watch? is football like popular over dere
Re: Help!! I Am At Crossroads by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
shilenji:
thanks a lot guy, as for technicality I am quite sound. but wat I am thinking is how many American football matches do people, watch? is football like popular over dere

LOL
Popularity? guy, avail yourself the platform first. America is better in that regard.

By the way, I'm a man!
Re: Help!! I Am At Crossroads by captainking(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2020
shilenji:

please I need advice on which one I should choose I am just 18years, I don't know how football is in America. please I need sincere advice... please don't ignore
Go to the US.. Us is devoid of much talented players so if you are good.. You will go far.. As long as you stay focused.. Forget Spain for now.. In Spain... You will meet persons way better and younger than you competiting for your minute opportunity...
I am saying this.. Cos my friend in uni who I was way better than In football went to the US and became a star.. He said.. In the US... Once you know the basics of soccer.. Passing.. Shooting and crossing.. You are as good as any other.. But if you got that special something...vision..pin point passes and crosses.. Dribbling skills and others.. Then you will go far.. Co the will groom you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Amazon Seller Account / Fight Around Iyana Ipaja / Please I Need Clarity With My National Identity Number (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.